By princesss_14 - 26/12/2013 02:07 - United States - Seguin

Today, I got a whistle key finder from my grandma for Christmas. This would have been nice if I could actually whistle. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 033
You deserved it 4 940

Same thing different taste

Top comments

A whistle key finder? Does it find your keys when you whistle? That sounds like a badass gift to me.

Record a whistle sound on your phone so you can play it back when you loose your keys.

Comments

Exactly. I'd be happy just to get a gift. Honestly, are you really close enough to your grandmother that she should know you whistle?

Why. not just learn to whistle instead of complaining about it.

jazzy_123 20

12, no matter how close you are to someone, you won't always notice the little things. I didn't know my sister couldn't do a taco tongue until just recently, and that's someone I grew up with, I have been living with and seeing almost everyday since she was born. We're only a year apart too.

Rainhawk94 27

Oh geez, its just like telling someone to be happy. Doesn't really help

xxBFMVAAMIWxx 18

Sarcasm dude, I know it doesn't help haha

crazytwinsmom 25

OP is positive that they can't whistle.

You should probably teach yourself then.

JocelynKaulitz 28

Maybe OP's missing their two front teeth?

StompinOnCrayons 15

I hear flo rida's "whistle baby" is very informative *joke(

Record a whistle sound on your phone so you can play it back when you loose your keys.

Wow .. What a smart idea, but unfortunately you've misspelled lose : (

JMichael 25

Who cares? You're just mad you didn't think of it first.

A whistle key finder? Does it find your keys when you whistle? That sounds like a badass gift to me.

"You just put your lips together And you come real close Can you blow my whistle baby, whistle baby Here we go"

You DO realise that the lyrics to his song have absolutely nothing to do with whistling, right?

Get a whistle. Just don't put it on your key ring.

That is such an awesome gift! The least you can do is learn to whistle

go on youtube, they have some instructional videos that helped me.

Exactly! It's the thought that counts! Everyone is too hung up on Christmas gifts and gimme gimme gimme! There's too much emphasis on presents instead of the actual meaning of Christmas and spending time with your loved ones. Merry Christmas everyone!! :) (I'm a day late sorry!)