By Artic - 12/04/2011 04:00 - United States

Spicy
Today, I found that the love of my life is 3.5 inches, fully erect. My cell phone is bigger than that. FML
I agree, your life sucks 73 675
You deserved it 16 048

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Am I the only person that feels worse for the guy then the OP?

if its true love than it shouldnt matter if his erection ia 3.5 or 10 in!! haha

Comments

Devin91 20

proud to say im way bigger than that. ahahha. fhs life.

i see we both have pictures of our best assets ;)

Prime0009 0

you have barely any ****. Quit bragging!

staceysgenesis16 0

*ahem* sumones a haterrr !! lol

I originally though op was a man and that "The love of my life" was a euphemism for his penis. Maybe I should leave off my Bombay Blue, so that I can actually comprehend these FML' s then again they are so MUCH funnier when I'm bombed.

hahah good old bombay saphire i like your stle that shit can get you to the moon and back

my bf n i get creative n find ways to wrk around it. he's not 3.5 inches but I luv him n would never leave him cuz a that.

give him some enlargement pills cuz thats sad lol

Any other fake potions you want to try to sell to the poor guy?

If he was really the 'love of your life', you wouldn't be bitching. YDI

uh how did you not know this before you fell in love hahah

RebornProblem 0

Some people actually wait to have sex.

I would say because she wouldn't have fallen in love if she already knew :p

seraphxchild 3

If you love him that shouldn't matter.

I don't understand the logic of comparing it to a cellphone. Lots of things are bigger than 3.5 inches, what does that have to do with anything? Size is relative, women vary as much as men do so it's unfair to blame an unsatisfactory size ratio all on him. I've slept with guys smaller than that and it's been fine. Methinks it's time for OP to do some kegel exercises.

For serious? 3.5" is the size of a finger. I've slept with guys smaller than that and it was pretty much the worst thing ever. Kegels aren't going to help that.

EvilDave 13

3.5 " is also the size of a cheese wheel. What you forget is that there are 3 dimensions, only one of which is being presented in this FML. His penis is 3.5" long. But, the circumference could be anything from 1" to 6" . Short and fat can work to his advantage.

This is true... but usually as one measurement goes up, so does the other. So this guy could magically be blessed with girth... but I doubt it. I prefer girth to length anyhow... but both together = fantastic.

Yes seriously. The smallest I've had was 1.5 inches. I'm not saying I wouldn't have liked an extra 2, but I was so turned on by the time we got to penetration that I didn't care much. Most of a woman's nerve endings are in the outer inch or so anyway. In my experience, well endowed men make much less effort with foreplay. Maybe I was just lucky in getting a partner who was fairly creative in using what he had, there were some positions we couldn't really do, but you just have to experiment. There's lots of information on the web about positions for different penis sizes, and the karma sutra divides men and women into size categories and recommends positions based on different combinations. I'd also recommend getting some snug fitting condoms, having them fall off is no fun for anyone...