By Artic - 12/04/2011 04:00 - United States

Spicy
Today, I found that the love of my life is 3.5 inches, fully erect. My cell phone is bigger than that. FML
I agree, your life sucks 73 675
You deserved it 16 048

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Am I the only person that feels worse for the guy then the OP?

if its true love than it shouldnt matter if his erection ia 3.5 or 10 in!! haha

Comments

4Lonely2Stoner0 0

Tape your cell phone onto it to add another 4 inches, and turn it on vibrate.

jpriddy 0

That's pretty shallow of the OP. How would she feel if he went around saying "the love of my life has small breasts"... :-/

This is why you should try before you commit/fall in love.

my girl has a 32A chest. I asked her to marry me, the wedding is set for October. love is not about the size of body parts, it just is.

But breasts don't do anything. The only function they serve is to feed your child. If the only way you could have sex with your fiance was to put your penis between her breasts, but you couldn't, because they were too small, perhaps it would be similar.

ReynshineCutting 10

That's not the point 203. The point is if you love someone, you love all of them for who they are. You don't just pick bits and pieces of them to love. There's a lot more to a loving relationship than sex and it seems like people today have forgotten that.

In any relationship you have with any other human being, there are going to be things about them you don't like. Humans, being human, do have faults. No one is perfect. I don't love everything about my BF, and he doesn't love everything about me, but for the majority of the time, it works.

Jrefinne 7

It'd be nice if it worked the other way around: evaluate the goods before you commit emotionally.

But breasts don't do anything. The only function they serve is to feed your child. If the only way you could have sex with your fiance was to put your penis between her breasts, but you couldn't, because they were too small, perhaps it would be similar.

If you're going by that logic, the only function of a penis is to impregnate females (and urinate), so its size shouldn't matter either.

#199 you should really read a book or two before making statements like that.

What? Inserting a penis into a ******, multiple times, creates sexual release from both parties (actually only about 30% of the time in women, most need external stimulation as well). For a man, a womans breasts are purely visual. They do nothing for him. Touching boobs is fun but unneccessary for happy sex. And on top of that, only in a small percentage of VERY LUCKY women does caressing their breasts do anything sexual for them. @289 Oh, how cute, you are trying to make a smart statement without really saying anything at all. Clarify or say nothing, your comment as is does nothing for me at all (much like a micropenis would).

A womans breasts make them seem more like a mature woman and less like a man or child.

And? A young boy has a small penis. That actually worked out better for me than for you. :P

duckiecrazy 0

I feel sorry for him, but I'm sure if u love him u can find away around his small stature. ;)

Dez31396 0

are u guys already married? if so fyl

thumbsup4121 0

wow all I have to say is your really shallow that's messed up bad sex makes you depressed really wow just wow you know nothing about love

spekledworf 18

hahaha I'm a girl and mines bigger than that!

well now that means your clit hangs down like 4 inches, that's ******* nasty

so, you should start worry about that!