By Artic - 12/04/2011 04:00 - United States

Spicy
Today, I found that the love of my life is 3.5 inches, fully erect. My cell phone is bigger than that. FML
I agree, your life sucks 73 675
You deserved it 16 048

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Am I the only person that feels worse for the guy then the OP?

if its true love than it shouldnt matter if his erection ia 3.5 or 10 in!! haha

Comments

Love or not, it's hard to carry on a meaningful relationship without good sex

you should come to Australia... we blokes are built hard, tough & are a good length

Omywhtanight 0

^good question. don't wanna know the answer tho

That sucks for you.. But if you really love him, make it work.

shoudnt really matter.. you only need an inch for pleasure.. if it is true love it'll b something you can both work out.. certain positions will get deeper penetration.. or even get toys involved etc.. not the end of the world!

A girl can use her toys by herself though... there's something deeply satisfying about having your lovers penis inside of you. If it just feels like your fingers are up there (3.5" is the size of a finger)... also, length isn't so much important but girth is, but it's relative.

Exactly, there are positions that shorten the ****** (e.g. her legs on the guy's shoulders), meaning they're actually difficult with a guy who's on the large side. I really don't understand this whole "it's the size of a finger" argument people are making- if women can reach their cervix to put in a diaphram, surely a finger is enough length to fill a ******? I can reach mine with 3" fingers and don't particularly enjoy having my cervix rammed repeatedly during sex. I know the ****** can stretch to accommodate most penis sizes but it doesn't have to for sex to be fun.

Wow, I've been there. Trust me when I say "run," that size will never be able to please you in the long run.

Sex without romance is a **** buddy situation. Romance without sex is basically just really close friends. It's pretty important to have both to have a satisfying, loving relationship. Anyone who thinks otherwise hasn't ever been in an actual adult relationship and is either overly religious or idealizing.

he's go just enough to piss u off and wanna whip his ass. hahaha