By Artic - 12/04/2011 04:00 - United States

Spicy
Today, I found that the love of my life is 3.5 inches, fully erect. My cell phone is bigger than that. FML
I agree, your life sucks 73 675
You deserved it 16 048

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Am I the only person that feels worse for the guy then the OP?

if its true love than it shouldnt matter if his erection ia 3.5 or 10 in!! haha

Comments

don't worry op it's just a small matter I'm sure you'll work it out

lol I'm thirteen and mine is 5.5 inches while o have a boner!

Sadieladean 0

as sever people have said already, NOBODY CARES!! that's not something you share with people on a random website/app

229- so true and 92 get a life and go find a website that actually cares

When I was 13, I didn't even know what a boner was. Now, go study and get smart.

MyChemical_fml 0

Manswers said that to reach a woman's g-spot, 3 inches I'd all that is required. Now it's his job to find that little sneaky ****** >:l.

MyChemical_fml 0

Is* App's lagging bawllz when I comment :/

wow completely facioust and unnecessary... if you fell in love with him... talk to him about it... ask him what he could do... tell him what you could do... because we cant honestly help especially these people leaving comments telling you immature things to do...

if your satisfied then i wouldnt say anything, if not, well im single ;-)

weetmaster 6

I hope he makes up for it lol

omg! break up with him u deserve better (or should i say, bigger)

PenguinToucher 0

Yeah you boobs, I MEAN BITCH!

sorry, can't help it! i think i really am a guy inside...

Damn, can all you people bragging about you penis size stop? it's not like 5.5" for a 13-15 is big enough to brag about it. Actually it's annoying. Oh yeah and i wanted to say "It's not the size that counts, it's the way you use it".

Yeah so what's the point in bragging about it? Since when do people brag about being average, and to all you 15 year old's out there it won't grow that much anymore so stop thinking your penis is God's gift to women.

112- that's what this while FML is about, the guys penis size