By Artic - 12/04/2011 04:00 - United States

Spicy
Today, I found that the love of my life is 3.5 inches, fully erect. My cell phone is bigger than that. FML
I agree, your life sucks 73 675
You deserved it 16 048

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Am I the only person that feels worse for the guy then the OP?

if its true love than it shouldnt matter if his erection ia 3.5 or 10 in!! haha

Comments

Thats what you get for dating a white guy

Alicia17C 2

she can still complain and be in love with him.

chocolatedream 0

there's ways to forget about the size he just has to know how to work it lol

LOL my first love was even smaller. his pubes were longer. at all of you going "oh if its love it shouldnt matter" think about how unsatisfying it would be to eat a vienna sausage in a hotdog bun.

I would just pad the empty space around the vienna sausage with some bacon. Hey, maybe that could help the OP as well...

sourgirl101 28
Sadieladean 0

hahaha, I'm so glad my boyfriend doesn't have that problem. sorry OP, but like people are saying, shouldn't matter if you really love him. there's ways to make up for it

#36 is it like tossing a hot dog down a hallway?

@foxman, not really because hotdogs in a hallway you cant even feel it, 3 and a hald inches its still coming in contact with shit. but i see what you tried to imply there.

Its not the size that matters it is what he does with it and your feelings towards each other shouldnt be tainted by physical features... True love means loving someone no matter what... and if you feel that bad about it they have extenders at sex shops, online, etc.. no surgery required and you get what u want and he feels like a king :)

thumper_tigr 0

you can also get other toys to combine with the sex to help added pleasure

mellb_fml 3

Of course it matters, without sex it's not a relationship, in my opinion

but without a relationship there is only meaningless sex... there are ways around liking your signifigant other lss because of a physical problem he has no effect on... i mean wouldnt it be worse if it was like an elephants trunk?

I think they mean that a loving relationship with satisfying sex is better than a loving relationship without satisfying sex. Just because they're different doesn't mean you can't have both in a relationship.

Fx13mz 7

No kidding, all my life I always thought I was small but this makes me feel much better. Phew.

Poor him you mean! No guy would want to admit he's that short, even if confronted! I mean sure, I say I'm 3" when someone asks, but it's a lie, honest! Works great on losing the fat chicks at clubs.