By llord - 24/08/2011 02:29 - United States

Today, I found out that my engagement ring was actually my husband's ex-fiancée's. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 634
You deserved it 3 943

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Tbh I dont see a problem. Clearly that ring was quite expensive so there was no point losing all that cash just to go buy another expensive ring. Plus he must really like it to give it to you and actually marry you.

Pretty_Pink_Lady 10

Comments

What's wrong with that? It's not her ring anymore? It's yours. I understand your "FML" but honestly rings aren't exactly cheap, so that fact that he even asked you to marry him and gave you a nice ring, you should be happy. I mean, you're not marrying the ring are you? No. You're marrying the man you love so forget who the ring belonged to before.

Couldn't have put it better myself. I don't see why people are calling him a loser, rings are expensive.

Marrying the ring? That's a silly question. OF COURSE she's marrying the ring, and she's marrying all the other future money this poor sap is going to end up spending on her spoiled ass.

philly215 0
be123 6

no offense but that's just cheap

Egnar 19

He just gave you what is likely several thousand dollars to just wear on your finger for [hopefully] the rest of your life. Rings aren't cheap, I don't see why this is an issue.

bwa2012 0

Cheap ducks suck girl, eff that!

jerico616 14

Be happy, he's thinking of the future by staying on a budget!

BigPerro4life 0

So what?!?!? That's what I gave my wife.

HarleyCycle 0