By notdrivinganytimesoon - 04/03/2015 02:35 - United States - Richardson

Today, I got pulled over during my driving test. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 262
You deserved it 7 691

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Should've said "Ain't nobody got time for that!" to the examinator and kept going.

Comments

Greenteamextreme 16

What seems to be the officer problem?

officer "how high are you?" me "no officer, its hi how are you?"

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
Wiringify 22

South Park or not, I think everyone gets it.

MehNameIsJuan 15

I think I was being sarcastic and it wasn't well received :p

MehNameIsJuan 15

It wasn't necessarily about the OP. I got pulled over once because my car somewhat matched the description of a vehicle that had been reported for suspicious activity. Once the officer saw me and realized I didn't fit the description of the driver, he let me go because I hadn't done anything wrong. Maybe OP had an unlucky moment like that which unfortunately happened during the driver's test.

Adding on to #62, it is also possible that there was something wrong with the vehicle, and so long as OP doesn't own the vehicle that they are using for the test OP should get in trouble for someone else's screw-up

dbeatty 12

#77 the counter argument to that it's that they do assume you do your job as a driver and do a pretrip check of your vehicle. it is in the drivers books here in Canada that you are supposed to do the check everyone you drive.

I'd be nice if you gave us some more information. why where you pulled over?

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

read #20 again, you didn't read it correctly. the two of you said the Same thing But in different context.

#26, it's not illegal to take your driver's test. If it was, cops would just be sitting outside the dmv waiting to pull people over.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

How does a cop know that? How would anyone really know if someone doesn't has a license or not? He was trying to say that the cop may have been worried OP had no license and pulled OP over to check.

I was thinking that maybe the car could have a sign on it saying "driving school" or something (or even the learning sign on the car). I'm not old enough to drive so I don't exactly know everything.

Then what the hell are you doing on this app if you can't drive?

ShannonBitt 29

#57 If you can't drive, why are you acting like you know what you're talking about when it comes to that?

It really baffles me how a simple comment of mine gets such a hostile backlash.

I'm going to give you the same advice my dad gave me before he passed,"Never miss a good chance to be quiet."

#63, because you're acting like you know what you're talking about when you don't. I don't know either since I have yet to get a license, but I know that in many places, people have the ability to use their own car instead of the school's cars. And I doubt a car labelled "Student Driver" would be suspect to pullovers, obviously the cop would be worried, but in most student driver cars there are two sets of brakes and wheels for the tester to take over if needed.

People are dicks it was just a theory of hers relax

#70, her idea is the same as #20's, but worded differently.

#57. You use your own car. That sign is for driving school.

SystemofaBlink41 27

I'm guessing that at that point it wouldn't have made any difference if you just parked in the middle of the freeway and got out, huh?

Should've said "Ain't nobody got time for that!" to the examinator and kept going.

I wanna know what you did! Or didn't do...

I would assume you most definitely failed that one.

Maybe the officer pulled OP over to compliment his exquisitive driving! You pessimists, always jumping to such negative conclusions...

Did you make a proper stop when pulling over? I hope you didn't go directly to jail. I doubt you got to collect your $200 driving licence Police and driving instructors can have a monopoly on those types of decisions, you know.

I realized #9 made the same joke with the collect $200, my bad.

I don't know.... Sounds like a sign to me.....