By llord - 24/08/2011 02:29 - United States

Today, I found out that my engagement ring was actually my husband's ex-fiancée's. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 634
You deserved it 3 943

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Tbh I dont see a problem. Clearly that ring was quite expensive so there was no point losing all that cash just to go buy another expensive ring. Plus he must really like it to give it to you and actually marry you.

Pretty_Pink_Lady 10

Comments

XyberPunk9 3

get over yourself. Those damn rings arent cheap. A lot of people do that. They get engaged (before actually getting to know the person) and when it doesnt work out, they take the ring back.

saltypirate 0

Get over it!! Why should he have to buy a new ring when he already has one?

DawnMarie11 0

It really shouldn't matter it's not the ring that proves his love it's the actions of the person and the meaning behind it.....if My fiancée got me a bubble gum machine ring it wouldn't matter cause it's about how much he loves me......

loganmarquez 3

Hey, at least he knows how to save money.

xkristinannx 0

I gave my ex the ring back when I broke it off and a year later I saw a picture of him and his new fiancé and she was wearing my ring.

weirddark 2

yes how dare he not want to waste thousands of dollars again or possibly not have the money for another ring. He loves you enough to want to spend the rest of his life with you isn't that enough? Seriously grow up.

Nuahavizu 17

You are so incredibly right. lol. i think all the people on this page that jump on the 'hate the husband for being inconsiderate band wagon' really arent seeing that HEY! at least she is engaged, so what if the ring once was the ex's? its hers now.