By Fingkids - 25/09/2012 01:51 - United States

Today, I fell asleep at work and woke up with penis sharpied on my face. I'm a kindergarten teacher. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 301
You deserved it 33 873

Same thing different taste

Top comments

_dont_fml_ 1

i don't think kindergarten teachers should be sleeping at work.....

RockstarRN 10

What the heck are you doing falling asleep at work if you are suppose to be teaching kids??

Comments

hateevryone 14
Rawrrcx 0

How'd you go to sleep in the first place? Kindergardeners are loud as can be!

What kind of asshole falls asleep when they have a class full of kids. Enjoy your benefits bitch!

YDI!!! It's always a good idea to leave 4 & 5 yr olds unsupervised, right? Idiot! I hope you get fired!

How do you know there wasn't a teachers aid or that it wasn't nap time?

coolbrony12 3

Kids these days... And apparently teachers.

Chibitalia180 6

When I was in kindergarden we didn't have naps. We learned math, reading, and writing. When I was in preschool we didn't have naptime either.

What the hell were you doing sleeping at work while in charge of other peoples 5 year olds?! I don't have children and I'm still kind of pissed off by this. You deserved the penis on your face, you need to wake up and be present with the kids in your care or leave your job for something a little more relaxed.

There is a little thing called "nap time" where the kids dal asleep, plus you know nothing in this persons life. Stop being a retarded dick