By sadfantasy - 31/03/2016 06:00 - Canada - Toronto

Spicy
Today, the mentally-challenged teen who sometimes comes into my restaurant gave me a hug as usual. I thought it was sweet, until a coworker let me know he immediately goes and jacks off in the bathroom after. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 007
You deserved it 1 637

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Just because someones mentally challenged doesn't mean this type of behavior should be allowed. I can't believe the amount of comments that think this is fine. What if he decides to do something more disgusting or extreme?

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
A07 48

That's a really ****** up way of showing it

ThatTennisKid14 13

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
born_hustla 26

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

After finding out this information I imagine that op will feel as though she is being groped.

He's hugging her to get off, that's not "sweet" and if I was op is feel very violated knowing that.

Yes, jacking off to someone immediately after meeting her does make the guy less sweet.

What...the...****? I can see how this would bother you OP, thats just...eww.

Just because someones mentally challenged doesn't mean this type of behavior should be allowed. I can't believe the amount of comments that think this is fine. What if he decides to do something more disgusting or extreme?

Great idea. We will appoint you the designated security of masturbatory incidents at the restaurant.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

special needs males tend to not understand that they cant just beat their meat whenever they feel like it

No, he doesn't have the right to ********** in the bathroom. No, you can't be accused of sexual harrassment for bringing it to light. No, it isn't strange or gross because of the souunds he makes, it's strange or gross because he's masturbating in the bathroom that presumably all customers use which they probably prefer to use semen-free.

Someone who is stronger in some aspect does not mean that person does not deserve protection. It reminds me when j was bullied and teacher punished me instead because i was bigger size and I could defend myself. We need to eliminate this kind of thinking.

I don't think you should really make contact anymore

man_in_black08 28

I found out that the mentally challenged girl that comes into the restaurant where i work at, fingers herself in the washroom, right after she gives me a hug as usual. FML. Girls on here be like "jeez, calm down, she is mentally challenged..she isnt in control of her full senses"