By Fingkids - 25/09/2012 01:51 - United States

Today, I fell asleep at work and woke up with penis sharpied on my face. I'm a kindergarten teacher. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 301
You deserved it 33 873

Same thing different taste

Top comments

_dont_fml_ 1

i don't think kindergarten teachers should be sleeping at work.....

RockstarRN 10

What the heck are you doing falling asleep at work if you are suppose to be teaching kids??

Comments

PowerRussia 2

Uhhhhh shouldn't you be watching the kids in your class? Just be happy that the penis on your face is all that happened.

JaneDoexD 8

Sounds like something a high school teacher would go through.

You either need to get more sleep at home or reconsider teaching children because you are highly unprofessional. No wonder the education system is broken, it is because of people like you.

I'm more concerned as to who was taking care of those kids. That's horrible that you would fall asleep while you're supposed to be teaching young children. Get your priorities straightened.

YDI for falling asleep at work. Those children are 4-5 yrs old and their parents expect the best from the teachers. Something could have happened, maybe life or death situation. I hope you get fire.

What you get for falling asleep when your supposed to be looking after the children!

I never had nap time either...but I also never went to kindergarten.

Considering what I know of five-year-olds, that's possibly the least damaging thing they could have done while your stupid ass was being inattentive. At least you didn't wake up with a gaping sharpie ****** on your face.