By blacktyaffair - 09/11/2011 14:48 - United States

Today, I discovered that my dog is an aspiring underwear designer, her latest project being creating crotchless underwear. Mine seem to have been used as prototypes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 130
You deserved it 4 055

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I am willing to market these under the slogan "Crotchless undies, a man's best friend." You get a 35% share. Deal?

Comments

Shawme 6

They can still sniff around the laundry bin pushing things aside till they find your undies! I know from experience; my dog's a pervert too! I have to bury my panties underneath everything else so he doesn't go for it. Luckily my puppy's only about a foot high so he can't just reach in easily; I can't imagine trying to hide them from a huge dog like a lab or retriever!

No, they meant a picnic hamper. You know, a ham bone, a chew toy and a few dirty knickers.

I love how the OP worded the FML. But, maybe next time you should keep the underwear where the dog can't get to it.

Nah he's not a designer he just likes things that stink.

perdix 29

If you thoroughly washed the skid marks out, your dog wouldn't chew the crotches out. Not all dogs do that -- just the ones with the shit-eating grins ;)

...The wording of this is just...beautiful. Bravo :')

unmistakablyamaz 4

My dog did the SAME thing to me!! It sucks.

That's awesome! How do you get them to suck? Mine just licks.

Um. Dogs do that if your underwear isn't clean or your clothing is giving off a pungent smell. That's disgusting.

My sister's dog does that to brand new panties. Every dog is different

dakotadk 5

My dog would do that to clean undies. If I forgot to put them in my dresser or left the drawer open he would still chew the clean ones.

JinxosGirl87 0

Better than the dog digging through the garbage to chew on used tampons. This is why I have cats.

Epikouros 31

I'm a panty-sniffing pervert and dogs still manage to gross me out. Yuck.

They didn't say he was patenting them. Just designing new ones. Like Victoria's secret didnt invent bras, they just make different designs/types