By blacktyaffair - 09/11/2011 14:48 - United States

Today, I discovered that my dog is an aspiring underwear designer, her latest project being creating crotchless underwear. Mine seem to have been used as prototypes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 126
You deserved it 4 055

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I am willing to market these under the slogan "Crotchless undies, a man's best friend." You get a 35% share. Deal?

Comments

Unfortunately, been there, done that. I've learned to never leaving underwear on the bathroom floor whilst showering.

Honestly, PERFECT phrasing! I love it! Oh, and poor you

Omg my sister shih-tsu used to do that. I used to have to hide my panties and I'd get so mad when she did it to my nice ones.

Clearly your boyfriend/girlfriend taught the dog that trick.

TraceCase_ 19

Each pair has a vintage chewed, well loved look and one-of-a-kind design!

duh... dogs chew up underwear because of the way they smell. when they're washed they no longer have the owner's scent.

My sister's dog does that to brand new underwear...

OMG soooo funny but it's true.... I guess some people too dumb to realize that!! Hahahaha made me laugh!!

So your dog likes the taste of fish. A few ideas for you, no disrespect intended.... 1. Douche (nuff said) 2. Washing Machine (delicate cycle of course) 3. Peanut butter (stop putting it you know where)

stephanieeDawnx 0

Here's an idea. Do some research or something. Douching is bad for women.

There is good bacteria in the ******, and douching gets rid of that, so it's not good, vaginas are like a self cleaning oven

my dog does that to brand new underware that have never been worn