By blacktyaffair - 09/11/2011 14:48 - United States

Today, I discovered that my dog is an aspiring underwear designer, her latest project being creating crotchless underwear. Mine seem to have been used as prototypes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 130
You deserved it 4 055

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I am willing to market these under the slogan "Crotchless undies, a man's best friend." You get a 35% share. Deal?

Comments

This reminds me of my cat. I have more than a few pictures of him lying in the dirty laundry basket licking/chewing bras and socks. It's friggin hilarious to watch.

Wouldn't the dog be more like a gnaw-off artist?

One of my dogs likes to bash open the bathroom door and run off with my wife's underwear when we're in the shower. Luckily (?) the dog only hides it.

PurpleBananas11 1

You're nassty! I'm guessing you need to take you're cornpone country snatch,and hop in you're shower that is in you're back woods trailer and wash you're beaver! Oh,and stop getting you're dog to have sex with you!

Here's a way to see if you're using the word right... You're= you are. Go back and reread your comment and see if you can figure out which ones you used wrong.

She's a gypsy bro, dropout of middle school to live in a trailer for life yo xD On that note, I love turtles..

Could it possibly be because you don't wash your crotch enough? Hmmmmm.