By untitledentity - 24/05/2009 16:03 - United States

Today, I decided to use my mentor's advice. I told her I had been having some trouble controlling my anger, she told me to throw rocks at trees. I threw a rock at a tree, very hard. It bounced back hit me above the eye. I'm still pissed as shit. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 684
You deserved it 19 929

Same thing different taste

Top comments

that's terrible ******* advice... your mentor should be fired.

lifeislife_fml 0

The tree also has anger management problems...

Comments

#80, is there a reason why you felt the need to tell me to lay down for good? Do you have some inner conflicts that you need to work out? Does telling me to basically die make you feel better about yourself? I don't understand why you felt the need to disrespect all those people in your comment, but whatever floats your boat and whatever makes you feel better about yourself. :)

@116 Nothing personal. Your comment just pissed me off. :D and I didn't insult anyone, I just disagreed with what they said. Plus, boredom affects me.

xClarkGable you should probably stop coming back and commenting everyone who's responding to your #80. Youre really not makin any friends here so you should probably quit while your behind. Just a thought. Boredness is not an excuse for acting like a jackass for kicks. I strongly suggest you find another hobby and grow the hell up.

takemeonthefloor 0

Next time, just try arguing with the tree. You can yell and there's no potential danger. Just watch out for pine cones. But sorry you kind of deserve it...

@Naheelawhatwhat So commenting this would be wrong? I don't plan to make friends on a WEBSITE, that's what God made the World for. Also, everyone is a jackass on this website.

takemeonthefloor 0

xClarkGable : not everyone....

Do you not have a life? I'm assuming not since you keep on coming back. you already got pwned enough. haven't you learned your lesson yet? I guess not, so keep the comments coming! Ima drink a beer and cuddle w/ my boo so have fun stressin over whats being said on an FML! Loser. ;-)

HAHAAHAHAHAHAH! I hope you aren't paying that mentor. Throw rocks at trees? Seriously? ROFLMAO YDI for seeking shitty advice.

@123 at 1:15 at night, no, I don't have a life. Have fun with your 'boo'. Sorry to dissapoint you but I don't stress over anything strangers say. :) and did you just really use the word 'pwned?' are you 12?