By untitledentity - 24/05/2009 16:03 - United States

Today, I decided to use my mentor's advice. I told her I had been having some trouble controlling my anger, she told me to throw rocks at trees. I threw a rock at a tree, very hard. It bounced back hit me above the eye. I'm still pissed as shit. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 683
You deserved it 19 928

Same thing different taste

Top comments

that's terrible ******* advice... your mentor should be fired.

lifeislife_fml 0

The tree also has anger management problems...

Comments

haha @ 43 and 83. if you have anger problems buy a punching bag :)

I hope you learned your lesson of being not able to control your anger. Your mentor just wanted you to realize that fighting anger with anger creates bigger problem.

I sincerely doubt that their 'mentor' had planned/hoped for a rock to rebound into their face. And if so. it just further reiterates how terrible they are at providing advice.

Your mentor needs help herself, honestly I would NEVER give advice like that.

Throw rocks at trees?! That's hilarious.

qwertyuiop8989 0

#80....you're not better than anyone who you just judged. In fact you're worse because you are a weak person with low-self esteem who needs to build yourself up by putting other people down...You are pathetic and extremely immature....I hope you're only like 13 or something because that'll be the only justification for your childish antics...Why don't you take your own advice and lay down. For good because I'm sure no one will miss you for very long if at all for that matter.

You do realise how hypocritical you sound through that rant, right?

failxatxlife 0

maybe, maybe the point was that your anger hurts you as much as those around you... in this case a bit more.

oh no! i'm sorry. i have major anger issues as well... yours sounds similar to mine... and it's really stressful because you know you're causing other people grief that they don't deserve, but you can't control it! anger problems aren't just "control your temper"... it literally gets out of your control. it's really difficult to deal with... dude, good luck.

**** your mentor--that'll make you feel better lol