By untitledentity - 24/05/2009 16:03 - United States

Today, I decided to use my mentor's advice. I told her I had been having some trouble controlling my anger, she told me to throw rocks at trees. I threw a rock at a tree, very hard. It bounced back hit me above the eye. I'm still pissed as shit. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 684
You deserved it 19 929

Same thing different taste

Top comments

that's terrible ******* advice... your mentor should be fired.

lifeislife_fml 0

The tree also has anger management problems...

Comments

your mentor doesn't sound too wise to be honest. yes physical exertion can relieve stress and anger, but... throwing rocks is still inherently violent, and... even if you don't bean yourself in the noggin, it can actually *increase* your anger levels. It might be better to try other forms of physical exertion... such as running. At the same time, do not neglect concepts such as meditation and relaxation. However, those are just means to help bring anger levels down. It doesn't address the root of the issue - why you are so angry in the first place. In fact, finding out *why* you are so angry, and addressing *that* issue will do more good than anything else. Hope your head feels better soon.

Hey, 147, I'm a girl you douche. I was about 7 1/2 to 8 feet away from the tree. I know its my damn fault. I'm not stupid, just angry.

Belldandy911 0

Trees are learning to fight back now? ****.

Panicattackx5 0

Jeez. Were you a from away from it when you threw the rock?

I had no idea shit could get pissed. My mom was right; you /do/ learn something new everyday.

thats really funny, how close did you stand to the tree?

You mentor is a dipshit, but this story nearly made me wet myself. I threw a snowglobe at my anger management therapist because she told me expressing my anger at people i felt frustrated towards could sometimes be constructive.

Use Earth element to blast that nature tower!!!