By Anonymous - 16/04/2009 01:22 - United States

Today, I decided to snack on some MandM's. I saw my dog sniffing something and realized one of my MandM's had fallen on the floor. To prevent my dog from eating the chocolate, I hurriedly snatched the MandM off the ground and ate it. When I bit down, I realized it wasn't an MandM. It was a dead beetle. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 866
You deserved it 59 978

Add a comment

You must be logged in to be able to post comments!

Top comments

snatching it off the floor so your dog doesn't eat it....good. Popping it in your mouth before looking at it....not so good.

And the worst part? A dog wouldn't get sick from a single M&M.

Comments

yes! first comment! hahaha thats funny as hell!

I hope you spat it out.

did u find the one that dropped?

snatching it off the floor so your dog doesn't eat it....good. Popping it in your mouth before looking at it....not so good.

Just one question what the f*** is a MandM

M&M chocolate candy

equally YDI and FYL. This might be the tightest one in terms of voting yet, haha.

whats ydi????

ydi for taking a dogs tiny treat away it sounds quite greedy

165- you do know chocolate's poisounous, right?

You do know that only dark chocolate is poisonous right? And only if consumed in a great amount, my dogs have gotten into plenty of chocolates in their life time and are still alive, even dark chocolate.

176 just because it hasn't killed them yet doesn't meant it won't. you don't give chocolate to a dog.

Goddamn idiot.

lmao thats so gross! i agree with #2

AK 2

#2 stole the words out of my mouth. You're a complete idiot.

Taste any good? =X

Were you the one that dropped a pill on the floor, picked it up and took the pill. Then found out the next day that the pill you were suppose to take was still on the floor? You took something else? People don't look at what they eat anymore?