By alone - 06/02/2009 19:16 - United States

Today, I committed to babysitting on Valentine's Day not because I needed the money, but because I just got dumped. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 030
You deserved it 2 789

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's better to be alone then with bad company.

skeezycheeses 0

You pleasured yourself with chocolates? Hmmm. Never tried that, I usually use a vibrator.

Comments

vfscx0aw6o7jshl 0

Last year, I pleasured myself with my empty box of chocolates. They were gift from my mom. FML

skeezycheeses 0

You pleasured yourself with chocolates? Hmmm. Never tried that, I usually use a vibrator.

valentines day is so pathetic anyways. im engaged so im not just saying this because " i have been dumped" or whatever, but i dont need just one day out of the whole year to tell my man that i love him and buy him something specail. i can do it anyday i please i dont need a day like valentines day to prove it to anybody.

k2rules 0

Well I think that being single on valentines day is just fine and dandy! Don't even worry about it. Although I don't think there is anything wrong with this day and no real reason to be sceptical about it. I think that it is true we can show someone we love them anyday but it doesn't mean that we can't have a day just for love. Not to mention who ever said you had to buy anything on that day or go do anything. Some people just like to take that day to relax and enjoy one anothers company. Why have a special day to celebrate your engagement or your wedding.....because you want to who cares. People need to stop being so critical of these things. I was saying most of this to comment about the one above.

at least you had a date to begin with!

kira822_fml 0

....and? So what? Now you can be a five year old's first valentine. What's better than that?

well, at least you had someone to spend valentine's with! some people have never had a valentine, so get over it! and you probs made that kid have a good time!