By djshahso - 26/02/2010 00:14 - United States

Today, I decided it would be funny to give my friend a peanut that had fallen on the floor. I hid it in his food, and started laughing when he ate it. It turns out he is allergic to peanuts. His family hates me now. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 669
You deserved it 46 972

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lautturi 2

You really do deserve that. Peanut allergies are common. If I was his family, I'd hate you too for doing something like that without thinking.

YDI for not knowing, call yourself his friend?

Comments

venvargie 0

How did you not know your friend was allergic? If I was any kind of friend I would find out to avoid something like that. =/ Way to go, moron.

That's what I was thinking. People with food allergies usually broadcast that info whenever you share a meal and I would think you've eaten with your friend before. I know which of my coworkers have food allergies and I don't even like them.

eat_this_buddie 5

so true. I tell anyone that I eat with that I'm allergic. op is a douche for not listening.

You should consider that a lot of people are allergic to peanuts (sometimes deadly) and you shouldn't joke around like that.

frankgrimes 4

A peanut that fell on the floor as a Prank? are you serious. You must of known he was allergic. Or this is the dumbest fml ever.

YDI for not realizing peanut allergies are super common. such a dumbass move. I feel sorry for your friend

lilmisslovely13 15

omg i loooove your picture!!!

YDI for having such a lame sense of humour. If you are old enough to be on this website, you are definately too old to think hiding something off the floor in his food is funny.

SeximusPrime 0

His family could charge you with attempted murder for that, you know.

There's no intent. This outcome is highly unlikely. As I've stated before, 99% of FMLs can be solved with a swift kick to the balls.

Kookies101 0

That wasn't very smart of you. You should have thought about it before you gave your friend the peanut. Peanut allergies are one of the most common allergies and also one of the most deadly.

Today, I saw something on the floor. I thought it would be funny to put it in my friends food. ...no. that's just gross.

xHabsfanx 0

I guess you weren't really close "friends" with that person, because if you were you would know about his peanut allergy. Even if he didn't have an allergy, why the hell would you do that to your "friend"?....well YDI for thinking it would be funny to do such an immature and stupid thing as that.