By trick or not treat - 31/10/2009 22:26 - France

Today, I bought fifteen bags of candy for the trick-or-treaters. I sat outside with a bowl of candy the whole night. Only one person came. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 376
You deserved it 7 225

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow, so sad That sucks we did the same thing LOL more candy for you!

Why didn't you stay inside your home? But, that does suck. And it was probably cold out.

Comments

Someone enlighten me to what YDI is please.

You deserve it. Personally, I do think this is a YDI, but I also agree, you have FIFTEEN BAGS of CANDY!!!!!!!! Why are you complainin'?! D:

Thanks, im not up to date on the lingo on here ;p

YDI = You Deserve it FYL = **** Your Life OP = Original Poster/Optimus Prime, depending on who answers.

Now you have 15 bags of candy,pour them all into a bowl,call your buddies over and pig out while watching the football game or a movie marathon.

My place is in the newer communities. TONS of kids, groups of people, families, and the such are out and about. And I mean tons. My parents place however...they had about 20 kids all night. But my parents place used to get hundreds. It's all about the new developments.

lol, that's just sad. maybe you should've waited inside cause the kids maybe thought you was a pedo lol. anyway, why're you so bummed about it, i'd eat the candy :)

YDI for celebrating Halloween in France.

birds_fml 7

When I was a kid we only trick or treated dense, middle class neighborhoods. Poor neighborhoods didn't have much candy, and rich neighborhoods had too big yards so it took longer to get from house to house. So we went to subdivisions built in like the 70s... those were the best. We'd get 3 shopping bags full of candy each. So maybe the OP lives in a poor neighborhood, or a rich neighborhood, or has a house set too far back from the road. Kids don't bother with those places.

Maybe it was that "Convicted Sex Offender" sign on the front lawn.

Who buys 15 bags of candy? I hope they were small bags. I bought 2 normal sized halloween bags of candy and I still have a bunch left over. A lot of kids came too.