By trick or not treat - 31/10/2009 22:26 - France

Today, I bought fifteen bags of candy for the trick-or-treaters. I sat outside with a bowl of candy the whole night. Only one person came. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 376
You deserved it 7 225

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow, so sad That sucks we did the same thing LOL more candy for you!

Why didn't you stay inside your home? But, that does suck. And it was probably cold out.

Comments

xd0rkiee 0

#111- He should be grateful that he has 15 bags of candy? He could have that at any time he wants, but he purposely bought it for the trick-or-treaters. And really? You`re going to put all that shit into your body? Fat ass.

NDnation44 0

i would have given that kid like two of the bags

NDnation44 0

how old are you to be trick or treating that you have keys and a wallet. I hope this is true because you are way too old to be trick or treating

Amen to this FML. Over here we got NO trick or treaters this year. And people in the capital city got few people... All because everyone is scared of the H1N1... Jesus.

umm...so don't sit outside and wait for them, instead sit inside and get them to ring the doorbell? and you get to eat 15 bags of sweets, dont complain! haha

nomorewhoppers 0

i think i might of had been that one person......

totalbadass 0

Probably because you were being ******* creepy and sitting outside your house with a big bowl of candy. I wouldn't approach either, and I'm 21.

haha so true. but yumm, all that candy. you shud be happy! why waste your money on treak or treaters.

aww I so feel like candy so bad right now...!!! mmm 15 bags of candy would be awesome.

PeachyKin 0

OH FYL.... You now have a big bowl of candy all to yourself! Now unless you're a diabetic, this sounds like a win to me!

Judizzy 0

You should've stayed inside. If your neighborhood isn't good with the Halloween spirit, here's what I do since my neighborhood doesn't do these holidays much. I go to a friend or relative's house where Halloween is actually celebrated really good, and give out candy there with my relatives. Besides, why'd you buy 15 bags? You really only need like 2-4 bags.