By trick or not treat - 31/10/2009 22:26 - France

Today, I bought fifteen bags of candy for the trick-or-treaters. I sat outside with a bowl of candy the whole night. Only one person came. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 376
You deserved it 7 225

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow, so sad That sucks we did the same thing LOL more candy for you!

Why didn't you stay inside your home? But, that does suck. And it was probably cold out.

Comments

cassafrass3 0

that would suck. maybe your house creeps them oput or maybe nobody goes on that steet. either way never give out candy to those little mother fu****rs

xoconnie 8

ur a loser for sitting outside. the kids were probbly too scared to go up to you!

AndreaHatesYou1 0

LUCKY! That's not an FML, you've got 15 bags of candy now!

You're in France. According to my french teacher, halloween is barely celebrated there, so I'm not surprised by this, unless of course there is usually a lot of trick or treaters in your area, then that just sucks.

Actually, mobile FMLs submitted have no IP address, therefore the site uses the default location, which is the one you see. It's a little glitch, and it's being worked on. We don't know the OP's location.

Ah I see, thanks for the info, makes more sense now. Then that indeed does suck OP.

less people let their kid go door to door more indoor parties these days

To everyone saying "OMG SO LUCKY U CAN HAZ MOAR CANDY LOLOLOL." Seriously, you can buy candy at ANY TIME when you're an adult, so you're just making useless posts revealing that you're an immature, stupid idiot yourself. @OP: Don't buy that much candy next year. Same thing happened to my mother, except that she didn't buy that much and no one came.

Fop, you're the only one proving yourself stupid, immature and incapable of having a little fun. Flaming people online who are looking for the bright side of situations? That foreshadows a miserable death in a dark isolated place.

And really, while you can buy candy all the time, you usually can't get it at as cheap as you can around Halloween cause they always have great deals cause everyone's buying. So even though he wasn't buying it for himself intentionally, he basically got himself a few month's supply for much cheaper.

rosesdarkblue 0

i hate halloween. i hate kids.

my parents bought one bag from costco. tons of people came, and we still have a fourth of the bag left.

spiderman0606 0

That's because your parents are stingy.

zawed 1

Oh my God, stop your whining. You'll have nearly fifteen bags of candy. That'd make it totally and completely worth it. This is NOT an FML.

perdix 29

And I'll bet that kid thought you were a ridiculous miser because you gave him exactly one piece. Of course, the Convicted Sex Offender sign on your lawn could have been a factor.