By trick or not treat - 31/10/2009 22:26 - France

Today, I bought fifteen bags of candy for the trick-or-treaters. I sat outside with a bowl of candy the whole night. Only one person came. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 376
You deserved it 7 225

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow, so sad That sucks we did the same thing LOL more candy for you!

Why didn't you stay inside your home? But, that does suck. And it was probably cold out.

Comments

YourLifeIsntOver 0

I've noticed less and less people have been participating in Halloween. FYL

smith314 0

IT WAS ME!!!!! thank you for the candy! u da best!

Why did you buy soo much candy? I think you did that on purpose. I think that you wanted all kinds of candy to yourself but didn't want to look like a fat ass when you bought it SO you decided to make yourself feel better about buying soo much candy that you would attempt to get rid of it by using it for trick or treaters and when barely anyone shows up you would say "oh well looks like it's my candy now". Then when people ask why you have soo much candy you tell them "I got it for the trick or treaters but hardly any kids came by so I had tons of left overs". But that's just my opinion. Personally I didn't even hand out candy this year. We only had one person ring our doorbell the whole night so I think I w as justified in my decision.

How is that bad?! You get 15 bags of candy. :)

you live in nord-pas-de-calais. what else can i say,

Prawn_fml 2

Yeah, can't expect everyone to celebrate foreign holidays right off the bat, man. Did you dress up as Batman? Anyway, they might come today, for all you know. Still holiday weekend or something.

caamm 0

Today, after spending alot of hard earned money on delicious food i found out i'll have to eat almost all of it myself. FML

Uh, It's not like you couldn't have done something else. Turn off the lights and find something to do. Go to a party. Drive to the theater to catch a flick. The possibilities are endless. The only one who screwed you was yourself. For crying out loud...

Any reason you sat outside..? Seems a bit sad really. It's an FML in itself if you're that lonely that you have nothing better to do than sit outside and wait all night.

monkeyspark 6

"Oh no! I'm stuck with all this tasty candy! DAMN YOU UNIVERSE!"