By nomorexbox - 26/04/2011 19:20 - United States

Today, I actually heard my 14 year old son muse to himself, "If I can drive drunk in Grand Theft Auto, how hard could it be in real life?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 053
You deserved it 13 446

Same thing different taste

Top comments

just about every teenager I know has been playing M games since they were like 10... I guarantee you 85% of all Call of Duty players are below 18..-_-

Comments

My kid has known the difference between video games / movies and reality since she was 6. As an avid gamer she sometimes watched me shooting dudes in the face, crashing out cops, etc etc... so I made absolutely sure that she understood that it is not acceptable behavior in real life. Any parent who does less is a failure. Also, to all you idiots who talk about how you drink and drive, my only hope is that you kill yourselves before you harm someone else.

9 is correct. I play FNV a LOT, and I'm not having sex with robots or crucifying people...ave Caesar!

YDI for buying and letting him play those kinds of games!

#63, First, it's 17. Second, don't be a killjoy. #83, Not true actually. I've bought lots of M rated games underage before. They didn't check me for ID or anything. Just the past week, I bought Dead Rising 2 and Brutal Legend and the clerk didn't do anything. Parents don't have to be there. #107, That's true. My parents actually probably wouldn't let me get any GTA games even though I'm 16. #123, Hahahaaaaa!! Nice one.

OMG_N3RD 0

Lol I love Grand Theft Auto!!!!

126 - Yeah, let's read a book where "god" kills the entire planet a few times over and "satan" kills a handful, there's multiple instances of characters partaking in incest such as lot (a wise and just man according to the bible), etc, etc... And OP, fyl

the logical solution is to get him and shit faced drunk. give him like 8 shots and he'll think twice before he ever drinks again.