By zippersaremoreimportantthansentiments - 01/02/2014 08:11 - United States - Montgomery

Today, for our anniversary, I sang my boyfriend a heartfelt, self-written song. The first thing he said when I finished was "Your fly is open." FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 147
You deserved it 6 408

Same thing different taste

Top comments

rg350dx 29

The song was so romantic your pants unzipped themselves in preparation.

MichellinMan 20

Zipper- "Oh shit this is getting tense I better get ready."

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Not necessarily. Some guys aren't musically inclined at all, and their girlfriends may love music..

yeah this is true. I won my girlfriend with the song of my people.......we went to a firing range.

XBurytheCastleX 25

Why can't the girl do it? Do you have a problem with it. In my family, there are more musically inclined females than males.

Welcome to the 21st century, where women can actually do romantic stuff for their boyfriend.

rg350dx 29

The song was so romantic your pants unzipped themselves in preparation.

MichellinMan 20

Zipper- "Oh shit this is getting tense I better get ready."

Unlike common belief, the fly is actually the cloth piece covering the zipper

Sounds like her boyfriend already told her to do the same.

As soon as I commented this I realized that...

Shadowvoid 33

You had the opportunity to say the girlfriend should have told him to "Zip it" and you missed it! I wish i could have been here in time to say it in your place.

That happened to a guy in my seventh grade class once. His fly was open during a presentation

Rainhawk94 27

I read #6's comment in Nicki's voice and it was horrible

Oh crap I'm sorry #6, I accidentally upvoted your comment. Forgive me people? :(

Nikki Minaj has a voice? I thought she only croaked...

Well that wasn't very nice of him, OP. Did he even thank you?

Ask him what he got you. Then he'll feel upset.

sorry to hear OP. but he's a lucky guy sounds sweet

XUDT72 24

Sounds like a present any guy would hate...

She probably put a ton of thought and effort into that song. You're shallow as hell.

I would love a present like that. I think it is very sweet and thoughtful and shows how much OP cares. And I'm a guy. I think. ... let me go check.

Riiight, because men only want power tools and bacon-covered-strippers as presents? All men. Everywhere.

Aww, you sound so sensitive, #57. //Swoon.