By Anonymous - 21/04/2009 22:04 - United States

Today, due to the cold, windy weather, I decided to wear my brand-new cute (and expensive) jacket that has a faux-fur hood. As I walked down the street, numerous PETA members attacked me with red liquid. I'm a Vegan and an animal-rights activist. FML
I agree, your life sucks 67 937
You deserved it 25 015

Same thing different taste

Top comments

KeithHarris 0

Serves you right for wearing fake animals. Next time wear the real thing so you'll at least deserve getting pelted with fake animal blood. :-D PETA members are dicks.

whats with the red liquids lately? well, PETA is a bit extreme, but they shouldn't be going around bombarding people with red liquids!

Comments

Back at #59, our digestive system really isn't geared for meat consumption. If you were to make a table of herbivore digestive system and carnivore digestive system (starting with teeth, and going on through intestines, etc) then add a human column to it, you'll find the human ones match up to the herbivore ones. I actually have this table somewhere, just sadly can't find the book it's in.

aFro_fml 0

Omnivores. We're naturally Omnivores. Vegetarian diets certainly can provide the body with all necessary nutrients and proteins. But considering the way our teeth, for example, are arranged in the mouth, our bodies are capable of, and it was certainly evolutionarily advantageous, for us to be able to eat meat- having our incisors for cutting through tough meat as we do, and being less equipped to eat raw meat since as a species, we have been cooking meat for thousands, even hundreds of thousands of years.

Now that I think about it, YDI, why wear fake fur to fool people?

Fake. A vegan would never wear fake fur if s/he understood the movement at all.

PaulG10 0

theres nothing wrong with wearing fake fur at all. its ******* natural to wear animal skins and furs. its how people stay warm. im an animal rights activist too but seriously, PETA is ******* psychotic. i wouldve beat the shit out of all of them and sacrificed a goat infront of them all just to piss them off. even if it were real fur they have no right to go around destroying everyone's shit, to the people that dont care, theyll just go out and buy a new fur coat. how the how does that solve the animal abuse problems PETA?

#66, plenty of vegans do wear faux fur. There is nothing wrong with faux fur, or faux leather, or faux any-animal-product. Veg*ns support the animal-free option!

Nice #4. Yeah, the PETA sucks. Sorry about that. You should sue... seriously, why doesn't anyone sue them?

since when is faux-fur expensive. and its pretty to tell the difference between real fur n faux fur off the bat. this FML sounds like a load of bs.

annabanana13 0

I'm pretty sure you can sue them for that. Do it.

atomicmrpelly 2

This is why no-body is ever sympathetic to animal rights activists, they think it's OK to do shit like this! And petrol bomb peoples cars and things. Honestly I think the biggest reason I would never become a vegetarian is that animal rights activists are a bunch of shitty *****.

Kyothine 0

You're all retarded. OP isn't against fur because it looks cool, she's against it because it's made out of animals. Dumbasses. Faux fur will still look cool but be made out of something else. I'm assuming you're a girl because I would have beaten the shit out of those PETAfags.