By Anonymous - 21/04/2009 22:04 - United States

Today, due to the cold, windy weather, I decided to wear my brand-new cute (and expensive) jacket that has a faux-fur hood. As I walked down the street, numerous PETA members attacked me with red liquid. I'm a Vegan and an animal-rights activist. FML
I agree, your life sucks 67 937
You deserved it 25 015

Same thing different taste

Top comments

KeithHarris 0

Serves you right for wearing fake animals. Next time wear the real thing so you'll at least deserve getting pelted with fake animal blood. :-D PETA members are dicks.

whats with the red liquids lately? well, PETA is a bit extreme, but they shouldn't be going around bombarding people with red liquids!

Comments

i hate peta and fake fur is stylish and comfy withou killing cute animals

DeeJayD 0

PETA can go jump off a cliff. You should sue them for damage to personal property and emotional trauma. Maybe you can get some of that cash they usually hand out to terrorists.

HatesMyMom 0

okay i know that peta people can wear fake fur and they allow it, but if they're attacking someone they should at least know what they're dealing with

To expand on #8s idea, in addition to taking them to small claims court, sue them for Reckless Endangerment. What as in that liquid? You probably don't know, but the simple fact is that there's a chance you could me allergic to it, some allergies are fatal and someone could literally die because of what they do. In addition to this, the liquid is likely a dye of some sort, getting dyes in a variety of places, such as your eyes is not healthy (depending on what exactly the dye is made of), with the fur part being the hood they'd obviously need to put this near such places risking permanent damage to you. The dyes could also cause temporary changes in your skin colouration, if this was the case, it could potentially effect something like a job interview. If you're going to take them to court over this, make a list of everything that has happened to you over this, be creative but reasonable... than tack on something to cover "Pain and Suffering" just to piss off those PETArds.

Rofl this would be laughed out of court in aus

i agree totally with #19. to everyone whos like why the **** would you wear fake fur instead of real fur, its a perfectly good alternative and 19 was right, it doesnt hurt anything. jeez what a bunch of critical and judgmental comments lol. PETA gives animal activists a horrible name. as a vegan and someone who deeply cares for animals, i feel for you, im really really sorry.

"Im a vegan and an animal-rights activist" and a moron.

YDI. You say you're an animal activist yourself. Now you know what you're doing to other people and how people like the most extreme animal activists just jump into conclusion. I am not a huge fur-fan myself, I think it is a waste to kill animals just for their fur, but it is stupid to waste it once they're already killed... Like a double loss.

Sue them, i would, after i kicked their asses though.