By Anonymous - 21/04/2009 22:04 - United States

Today, due to the cold, windy weather, I decided to wear my brand-new cute (and expensive) jacket that has a faux-fur hood. As I walked down the street, numerous PETA members attacked me with red liquid. I'm a Vegan and an animal-rights activist. FML
I agree, your life sucks 67 937
You deserved it 25 015

Same thing different taste

Top comments

KeithHarris 0

Serves you right for wearing fake animals. Next time wear the real thing so you'll at least deserve getting pelted with fake animal blood. :-D PETA members are dicks.

whats with the red liquids lately? well, PETA is a bit extreme, but they shouldn't be going around bombarding people with red liquids!

Comments

Plenty of vegetarians just go about their cruelty reducing ways quietly, only kicking up a fuss when faced with stupid people that think we all go around squirting red dye at people. Incase you didn't notice, this FML was posted by a /vegan/ complaining about PETA. Hate PETA, vegetarianism.

wigwam 0

Screw your story, I want to know what the hell happened with #26.

Ibeapirate 0

love the animals, hate the PETA.

jnic 0

Dude, **** all these "wearing fake fur is wrong because it looks like the real thing" people. It is SO easy to tell what's fake fur, especially on hood trims such as the OP's, which is extremely common and everyone knows that.

***** them man, I would've had their asses sent to jail! Ruining a jacket, go ruin their lawns! (Why lawns idk) peta kill the animals they take in ffs, revenge revenge revenge.

Haha, #78, I'll see you in triple bypass surgery, and again when you are getting your arteries worked on, and maybe again when you are getting a goiter removed. Have fun in ignorance.

PETA are a bunch of criminals who also sexually exploit women for their campaigns. Like their Lettuce Ladies campaign... a bunch of nearly naked women in lettuce bikinis... sure they have a male counterpart to that campaign... but the men are fully dressed... it's kind of disgusting to see how they have so much respect for animals but no respect for humans... who ARE animals.

I think it doesn't matter whether they think you're wearing fake fur or real fur, you don't just "attack" random people on the street with red liquid, what BS. If someone did that to me I might very well be writing the FML from a holding cell, for a different reason