By Anonymous - 21/04/2009 22:04 - United States

Today, due to the cold, windy weather, I decided to wear my brand-new cute (and expensive) jacket that has a faux-fur hood. As I walked down the street, numerous PETA members attacked me with red liquid. I'm a Vegan and an animal-rights activist. FML
I agree, your life sucks 67 937
You deserved it 25 015

Same thing different taste

Top comments

KeithHarris 0

Serves you right for wearing fake animals. Next time wear the real thing so you'll at least deserve getting pelted with fake animal blood. :-D PETA members are dicks.

whats with the red liquids lately? well, PETA is a bit extreme, but they shouldn't be going around bombarding people with red liquids!

Comments

curious_missy 1

so...PETA ppl don't own cars, don't ride the bus or the metro, they don't use the heat nor the AC in their homes, and when they go outside they definitely do not wear coats that may have sheep filling????? Cut the crap PETA ppl. I love animals, I would never hurt one and whenever I have free time I volunteer at animal shelters to give 'em some love. But come on, I still live my life how ever I want to. And by the way, being a vegan and/or vegetarian is kind of contradictory because plants are living creatures too. So how about you all starve and do society a big favor!

Ummm.... This is some bullshit. Who cares if she is an activist or a vegan or whatever. It doesn't matter if the fur was fake or real she should be able to wear clothes that she pays for without having to worry about some asshole coming up and ruining it with red liquid. PETA is out of control.... wow this just made me really angry.lol

"Numerous PETA members"? I find that really hard to believe. Usually when they vandalize fur coats on people, it's someone with "important" or "high class", which I guess was never really specified here, but it still sounds phoney. When I read that I seriously imagined some completely random mob of PETA members holding up signs, protesting nothing in particular on that day, and they see you and **** with you? Ionno...

Just goes to show that PETA is only full of a bunch of arse holes. PETA kills! They euthanize about 80% of the animals they claim to save!

mouseintern 0

Good, maybe now you'll understand how sick people are of the childish, inconsiderate destruction and disruption you "activists" bring. Be thankful they just poured red dye. They've done worse. You definitely deserved it.

blue_mandie4 0

Make them pay for your dry cleaning bill and if that still doesn't get it out, make them pay for a whole new jacket! I'm not against animal activists, but come on, don't go throwing stuff on strangers!

#19 is right. There's no reason why this person shouldn't be allowed to wear fake fur. That's what it's for; an alternative to killing animals for it. But whether its real fur or not, they're destroying someone's property which is wrong.

racheyvengence 0