By Eve - 24/06/2011 10:45 - Ireland

Spicy
Today, as I passed my fiancé the pancakes I had just made, he vocalised his happiness with a groan that was EXACTLY like the one he makes when we have sex. So on a sexiness rating, I'm a pancake. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 088
You deserved it 10 722

Same thing different taste

Top comments

swimchica22 0

you must feel so loved :D pancakes are the sexiest breakfast food :P

futtbuck101 1

I'd like some syrup with that

Comments

swimchica22 0

you must feel so loved :D pancakes are the sexiest breakfast food :P

I think stawberries are much sexier

Who has strawberries for breakfast?

Thanks a lot OP, I want pancakes now! Can I try yours?

I wish I could find someone that was like a pancake

KatrinaKitten 16

Katrina you're on the money! Any form of egg for breakfast is the way to go! :)

What about a Waffle, ahh man all those crevices, butter and sticky delicious syrup runnin down in there, ahh yeah I would tap that.

If you're mentioning breakfast food, why has no one mentioned fruit loops yet? That shit is the best.

waffles are sexier! yes with strawberries and pure maple syrup!

Mmm damn right, thats the kinda sex food you need a shower afterwards.

waffles aren't that sexy, they remind me of blue waffle. Pancakes with strawberries is the way to go

Hey man just because yo momma is a blue waffle don't mean ya gots to be bad mouthing the good waffles, also did you know you can make your own gel shoe inserts with a waffle iron? what about a pancake?Nothin, thought so.

It tells you a lot about a man's size when he talks about his ability to have sex with froot loops, if you know what I mean.

Yea, definitely and his sexually, Fruity Loops, I mean Fruit Loops.

Metal_Chick 15

109-Any way they are delivered. haha jk..or am I? hmmmm

I would totally eat strawberries for breakfast. OP I don't think you should take it personally. He probably just is a bit limited in expressing himself. Either or that or he is some kind of foodie.

I don't even know what she's complaining about, pancakes are freaking awesome!!

You're all fools. The sexiest and godliest breakfast is most definitely cold pizza and vodka!

well there is a saying, the way to a man's heart is through the stomach, lol. (Perhaps this applies here.

gabstahhh 8

Oh yea..breakfast food. A tooootal turn on. Hahahaha.

chlorinegreen 27

that must be one really good pancake. can I have the recipe?

juicedboi 7

How has nobody said bacon and eggs? Although bacon and anything is good

As sexy as I think pancakes are, I think breakfast sausages are even better at turning me on. Yeah, that nice meaty taste and long, thin proportions... Mmmmmmm... How come no-one has thought to mention it yet? I fully expected to have my idea stolen.. :(

missbays 1

I want some ******' french toast!

I'm surprised not many people like bacon. WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!

lol. that's not him in the picture... 50(marinus) which is Dutch btw, is a lot darker than that white kid. Marinus has come up a lot recently and he definitely keeps himself in shape.

Suddenly 0

Doughnuts glazed or fertilized

lolwtfwasthat 0

if I'm ****** any breakfast food it's oatmeal

ImmortalKratos 0

if he folded the pancake in half it probably looked like your vag that's why he mad that sound lol

jellitonoctopus 19

Yay, I got 69 dislikes, this is a proud moment. But in Ireland, strawberries as part of a meal, is normally lunch.

Everyone's having breakfast orgy fights ._.

eggs rule!! scrambled with slices of bacon. Yum yum :)

FuniiBunii 0

nah it's not u , pancakes just turn him on he gets ****** from pancakes

22cute 17

You are WAY over thinking this thing, honey!

futtbuck101 1

I'd like some syrup with that

I wonder what his reaction would be if he got sex and pancakes at the same time!

Has he proposed using butter for lube yet?

no, not pucker up, but instead BUTTER UP

imthatguythatdid 0

CAN I HAVE A GRAND SLAM WITH A SIDE OF HOT ASS? PLEASE???...

" I'm gonna be the syrup, she can be my waffle" (PROPS TO ANYONE WHO CAN NAME THAT SONG(

lindsaysue 4

193- I got my digital camera, I'm gonna make your mom do a million poses!

skrillex99 0

or, the pancakes are As sexy As you

I don't know about you guys, but pancakes are pretty damn sexy.

imthatguythatdid 0

"I'm gonna be the syrup, she can be my waffle" (props to anyone to name that song)

sorry I pod screwed up but YES!!! "this is the 2nd best idea we have ever had"

gigglezbabii22 2

Don't take it the wrong way, pancakes are awesome!

Imabigbeast 5

it's true, I eat pancakes for breakfast. "wink wink."

They're better than waffles, if you catch my drift.

Umm depends, waffles are pretty freaking sexy too... unless they're blue...

you guys are sick!!!;)rotflol!! that was awesome!!!!

I find this difficult to ********** to.

igotnolegs 1

Best metaphor i've ever heard? "On a sexiness rating, I'm a pancake"

I don't know, waffles are pretty freaking sexy too... unless they're blue...

spider63 0

she should take it as a comliment and a suggestion pancakes plus sex oh he'll yes

iSitt 0

pancakes taste alot like pound cake. coincidence?

No, on a tastiness ranking, pancakes are equivalent to your pussy!

Ericahhh 0

Yeah, I wish my GFs pussy tasted like pancakes.

spider63 0

hahahahahahaha so flavored pussy should be the next thing out there soon

Or, your pancakes are as good as sex.

eckksDeeitsTravi 0

For men the feeling during ****** is heightened when they receive less oxygen. That's why some men use autoerotic asphyxiation, but much more commonly they simply hold their breath when they are about to come. (Many men might not even be aware that they are doing that breath-holding, it's almost automatic.) So men usually don't make a lot of noise during ****** (doesn't go well with the whole "not breathing" concept), at best it comes out as something like "mmph". So OP takes that completely irrelevant sound and derives a meaning from it. She interprets it as something negative of course, meaning that her fiance either implied or felt something negative about her. Congratulations OP, there is nothing wrong with you - you are normal for a female. :-)

kalgon 0

Maybe someday you will reach waffle status.

taticalnNinja 5

come on! who hates pancakes!

I dislike pancakes by themselves. I love pancakes with losta butter, lotsa syrup, bacon on theside and fried eggs with toast.

I do. Pancakes are waffles' trailer-trash cousins.

OneLittleAdditio 9

I think it's the other way around...pancakes are classy. waffles are fast easy and really do need syrup to make em taste good.

Are you kidding? Waffles suck! The syrup gets stuck in the pockets

142- Duh, that's the point. You're supposed to fill all of the little squares with syrup. Yum! :)

Laura13LHM 6

ya who doesn't like them :)

Well #8, since you asked (sort of), I hate pancakes. Have for years. I absolutely cannot force myself to eat any more than a very small one, and even that very rarely, like if I happen to be staying at a friend's place and they really want pancakes for breakfast.