By matiasbarbero - 16/02/2010 17:56 - United States

Today, a black cat crossed in front of my truck and I thought to myself that it was funny people believe black cats bring bad luck. Not even two minutes later, I drove my truck into a ditch. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 349
You deserved it 10 801

Same thing different taste

Top comments

roaminginsomniac 0

It's not the cat's fault you can't drive.

xrod_fml 0

dude black cats ftw :p I see why ppl always go first!!! lol it's a big acomplishment ;p

Comments

MadaZer0 8

What? It's not *********** unless it turns back into a cat~

KurouTenshi 0

somehow I have to imagine the cat had nothing to do with your fail driving :/ and apparently a good amount of FML commentators would agree with me :D Don't hate the KurouNekos >.< even though I do realize that this cat I sent to kill you failed :/ but I shall fret not, you'll have to go for another drive soon enough ;)

MermaidSongXOXO 6

Crap! Snick, you're right! How can I escape this cold-blooded demon from hell?! D:

Surely the cat didn't crash the truck, you did. It is you that brought bad luck, not the cat. Leave the poor thing out of it!

peasinacan 0

...no u ran into a ditch...not ur truck

ydi for not knowing the law of attraction.

kikiholt 0

That's the trick with the black cat myth. It's not really bad luck. It's just that people get distracted with thinking of how bad luck the things are and don't realize they are headed straight for their doom.

perdix 29

You're still alive after you saw a black cat and crashed your truck, and you consider your luck "bad?" It's people who see a magenta-and-ochre cat that have really bad luck! Never heard of the magenta-and-ochre cat? That's because the people that have seen them have REALLY bad luck ;)