By matiasbarbero - 16/02/2010 17:56 - United States

Today, a black cat crossed in front of my truck and I thought to myself that it was funny people believe black cats bring bad luck. Not even two minutes later, I drove my truck into a ditch. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 349
You deserved it 10 801

Same thing different taste

Top comments

roaminginsomniac 0

It's not the cat's fault you can't drive.

xrod_fml 0

dude black cats ftw :p I see why ppl always go first!!! lol it's a big acomplishment ;p

Comments

Official_Person 0

yeah in your case it's only bad luck that you're a ******* moron that can't drive.

You know what I love more than snickerdoodles? The fact that this site deletes all my comments. No, wait, I don't love that more than snickerdoodles.

sparxva 12

The cat probably saw how you drive and ran away out of a sense of self preservation. bad driving is your own fault--it isn't like the ditch jumped into your path.

hey I myself own 2 black cats and I'm not unlucky

lol. Over here in England a black cat crossing your path is good luck :P maybe if you were here you would have driven into a deer...then you'd get at least about £300 for the meat...happened to someone I know. The deer caused about £200 damage to his lorry cab, but he more than made up for it with the meat when he sold it. lol. Either way YDI. You obviously took your attention off of the road, causing your own misfortune. Try being more careful next time you see a black cat ;)

Cats arent evil unless they eat a ****(rooster). :D

dsalex 0

today I saw a black cat. *Yay* Then I drove into a ditch. *Boo* Then i went to Texas. *Yay* Where I got the death sentence for being an idiot. *Yay*