By Anonymous - 21/10/2019 00:01

Seize the means of production!

Today, there was a gas leak at work. We called the fire department, who advised us to evacuate the building. We called our manager to let her know, and her response was "Oh, don’t do that." My boss would rather let us die of carbon monoxide exposure than lose out on 3 hours of work. FML
Add a comment
You must be logged in to be able to post comments!
Create my account Sign in
Top comments
Comments
By  mfranks19891989  |  3

First off your managers an idiot. So I would listen to the fire department and leave. If you had a smart manager I’m sure he could have thought of a safe way for you to continue working. With the exception of retail store job.

Ex. Your a salesman/women. He could have suggested that the people who live a short time away work from home and those who don’t go to a nearby Internet cafe.

By  jbuckets_404  |  38

Well, evacuate the building, but leave said manager working in the CO exposure area whereupon she will then die from said(-by-her) negligible poisoning. A win, win for everybody! ;-)

By  Kristoffer  |  33

How do you get carbon monoxide exposure from a gas leak? Natural gas is definitely poisonous, but the bigger issue is its flammability, making the more pertinent risk an explosion.