Scary

By -___- - 14/09/2013 00:37 - Canada - Montréal

Today, while out jogging with my mom, we saw my boyfriend walking in our direction. When we reached him, he took one look at my makeup-less face, then made a huge show of screaming in disgust before calmly walking away. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 811
You deserved it 5 646

Same thing different taste

Top comments

threer 30

Hopefully it was a joke. If not, he's just a shallow douchebag.

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

girls like to wear makeup because it makes them feel pretty and more confident. chances are they don't care what other people think, they're not wearing it to impress anyone. there's nothing wrong with wanting to feel beautiful.

I would disagree "they don't care what others think" We do I for ourselves, but we also want to impress others...

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

I don't feel a need to wear it. I wear it because I like it, and certainly not everyone wears it clownish. I consider it a form of artistic expression too. Make up is not so different from pots of paint. And your face can make a good canvas. Seriously go on Pinterest and see some of the stuff people can do with make up.

I generally only wear make-up if I'm going out somewhere nice or I'm not going to be at home and I've had some spots come up. I just do it to blend it in but I don't wear much when I do. As soon as I see my face changing colour I take it off.

If makeup makes you look clownish, you're not doing it right.

Confidence is attractive, and whether make up or lucky socks makes you feel confident, the result would be the same.

musiciangirl591 16

i don't wear make-up because one, there's no one where i go to school to impress (my boyfriend goes to college elsewhere) and two, its a pain in the butt to do everyday (i only do it on special occasions or when the dark circles under my eyes become too noticeable :P)

Hey, to each their own. Personally, the extent of makeup I wear is some glitter shadow that is light goldish and some gloss. Most days, I just forget about it. But if it makes you feel good, that's your thing and I'm not going to judge you for it. Unless you cake it on, then I will laugh at you in my head. (:

I don't wear make up because I'm lazy and I don't want to wake up half an hour earlier to put make up on. It's as simple as that...also I look ridiculous with make up on. But I don't care what you do with your own face, so have at it girls.

myoukei 31

#25 okay, no, just no. First off, I am black. If you saw someone with my complexion walking around with pink cheeks it would not look pretty, it would look foolish. >_> Second, some people just enjoy rocking the natural look. Just because you, a stranger, think they would be prettier with makeup doesn't mean that your opinion means a damn to them. That is all

I agree and disagree. Makeup can enhance a girl's beauty if she applies it correctly and in moderation/small amounts. That way you don't look like a clown but it also covers up some things like dark circles for instance that you are embarrassed about. As long as you don't go overboard, I see makeup as a way to enhance your natural beauty.

frizz101 22

Well I hope he was just joking, it may be a cruel joke, but that might just be his type of humor and you should talk to him about it and talk about your boundaries. If he wasn't joking, he's probably not the relationship type and you should find a boyfriend who will treat you with the respect that you deserve.

Dickheads like him deserve no girlfriends.

HeyHeyFishFillet 34

I disagree. Dickheads like him deserve to be with someone else as shitty as them. That way good people can end up with someone just as good.

hey, you. yes, you! got a little news flash for you. You. Deserve. Better. Any woman dealing with this type of childish behavior, you ALL deserve better. Unless you're his mother, lose his number, forget his name, and move on to a real man who will treat you the way you deserve.

if it was a joke, it was a direct attack on her self image and self esteem. such jokes are not funny or appropriate, especially from someone she's in a relationship with.

grow up. you're taking someone elses issue personally. you dont know their relationship, them or their sense of humor separately or together.

jsc9306 14

Maybe you wear too much make up? Possibly...

olpally 32

What an asshole move. Just turn around and dump his sorry ass or at least have him explain why he did that. What a tool.

Maybr thats a sign, you probably wear way to much makeup. I highly doubt your boyrfriend has not seen you with makeup on.

hntandjlt 8

What an ass hole you can do so much better!

Lili_love 14

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway