By FatalxDesire599 - 05/03/2010 15:39 - United States

Today, my mother stormed into my room shouting about how I never go anywhere and then tells me to go out "NOW" and do something. As she is pushing me out the door, her boyfriend walks in. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 675
You deserved it 2 816

Same thing different taste

Top comments

hahahahahaha well, it's better that way. Do you really want to hear your mother's orgasms in the room next to the one you're in? I don't think so.

xKoga 0

Sounds like they use your bed as a special vacation area. :P

Comments

xKoga 0

Sounds like they use your bed as a special vacation area. :P

yeah I doubt you would want to hear your mother moaning to her boyfriend. not exactly my idea of white noise

epicfailburger 0

you shoulda said can I join in with you?

Jrook 0

slash his tires if he's not a bum

Are you surprized that your mom likes to FUUUCK! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGGA5aWxKKk

Maybe they just want your bed to actually get some action this new decade.

Kurabsence 0

this is an fml why...? toughen up a little and get some friends... my god my girlfriend can't get out of her house her mom used to keep her practicly locked in. Sorry but I'm enraged that you'd think your life sucks.... Personally, ydi, ******.

@ 106 - I think the FML is about the OP's mom kicking the OP out as the boyfriend entered the house. So SMD.

smd and syod? @106 Im pretty sure that OP does get out of the house enough, and the mom just wants to **** around with the boyfriend. the story is kinda incomplete tho :/

MrsUchiha 0

SMD: Suck My Dick. SYOD: Suck Your Own Dick.

li_vikki 0

maybe the boyfriend doesnt know she has a daughter

Jrook 0

lol 110 is very right and 106 is very wrong and stupid.

mama2b3 20

haha momma wants to get her freak on!

tinkerbell1357 0

lolz!!! not really an FML tho

Shae84 0

What is with this generation of teenagers? when I was younger I spent all day at friends houses, or the mall, or the pool. I was never at home. Nowadays kids sit in front of a comp playing World of Warcraft.

Shae84 0

What is with this generation of teenagers? when I was younger I spent all day at friends houses, or the mall, or the pool. I was never at home. Nowadays kids sit in front of a comp playing World of Warcraft.

Pearljammer001 0

well "this generation" can't do that kind of thing anymore because the world is full of molester, kidnappers, murderers, and gangs. or your child has no friends, take you pick :)

haha yep what that person above me said. my mum just never let's me go anywhere with anyone. but then contradicts herself saying I never ******* go anywhere. well I wonder why....?!

Shae84 0

I'm only 25, I don't think the world has changed THAT much since the year 2000. Gangs and murderers and molesters? All around back then too!

Pearljammer001 0

dumb hypocritical parents :)

Pearljammer001 0

hey guess, I was just as alive as you in the year 2000. I know these things were around. were not talking about 10 years (yes, I KNOW) but when our parents were born that s*** wasn't going on. or at least not on such a massive scale

cearalaken 0

i wish my parents were like that there always trying to keep me in the house as much as possible :P

Shae84 0

You aren't making any sense. Gangs and murders and rapes have been going on for DECADES. You just hear about it more because technology makes the news more accessible. Not to mention all of the TV shows that increase the awareness of heinous crimes. There is no excuse for sitting at home playing computer games all day. Stop making excuses. Go outside. You'll live, I promise. :)

Pearljammer001 0

funny, I don't remember ever stating that I never go outside, I just (used to when i was younger) have a lot of friends with strict parents like that. now if you'll excuse me I need to go mow my fathers lawn :)

actually 63, kids these days spend a lot of time out of the house. that's why the term 'not having a life' still gets tossed around a lot

Pearljammer001 0

exactly^^^ only people with no friend under the age of 12 spend all day inside playing wow. so stop dissin' the teenage generation please and thank you.

Kurabsence 0

WoW is a decent game infact, it doesn't have to consume your life and devour your firstborn....

zippit09 0

Then more of WoW's subscribers are in fact YOUR contemporaries than teenagers. Whose generation sucks now?

hahahahahaha well, it's better that way. Do you really want to hear your mother's orgasms in the room next to the one you're in? I don't think so.

mindee 0

leave for a while and comeback and act likeable bugalur

PsychoMerk 0
RODEOqueen 0

we got what they meant... go read a book or something.

even after editing they couldn't spell it right-"bugalur" ha! And to the person who told the guy to go read a book, it's really sad that you consider that an insult.

PsychoMerk 0

@ 74, you've obviously never gotten a happy meal ;0 it's the guy in the striped, black and white shirt. ie. The Burger Burglar -_-

He's not the Burger Burglar, he's the Hamburglar!

Shae84 0

it's the Hamburglar, not the burgerlar. I guess you haven't had one either!

you know what they're about to do (wink wink) lol

lilhedz 0

watch a movie and drink seltzer?

Leave. . . wait . . . ask for money first.

that's rude of your mom to make you leave. she never seemed to mind riding me when you were sleeping.

whatshernuts 0

#15: Obviously the new boyfriend does a better job than you did, then ;)

#15 so your mom was a horse? Cuz in that case I bet she got ridden a lot too!

orangesodaftw 0

Well, op, would you rather stay and listen to your mom and her boyfriend have sex? No? Well, be grateful that she kicked you out for a while.