Misleading

By KL. - 05/06/2009 19:46 - Canada

Today, I was at a club with a friend. A cute guy kept smiling and looking over at me. He left his seat and went to the bar and brought back two drinks. He waved me over and then said, "Can you tell your hot friend that I bought her a drink?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 494
You deserved it 5 013

Same thing different taste

Top comments

geez! that's rude. he should have gone to your friend directly ... what a coward

Comments

#21/Time2growup: He called the OP over just to tell her that he bought a drink for her friend. It may not have made him a jerk necessarily, but it certainly does make him a coward. He should be able to approach the girl he actually wanted to talk to himself.

infowarrior 0

Thats what you get for not being hot. YDI

?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

And you walked right over there to be embarrassed. I mean, you left your friend when he signaled you with his hands, and walked over there!!! I really hope you enjoyed taking your ass back to said friend to give her the mssg. Pathetic!

pippysthename00 0

that's funny, this happens to me a lot.

So? It was one night with some random guy that you'll probably never see again. Suck it up. I'm tired of these whiny, overdramatic FMLs.

Perhaps you should be happy for your friend, rather than cry like a selfish baby, because that attitude certainly isn't going to help you get any "cute" guys.

Octiskeet 0

You should've said "Oh, she's not my friend ;)" -with the wink included.