Love is…

By LadyLump - 24/01/2010 18:12 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was ecstatic after spending the night with my longtime crush, when he told me he felt something. I poured my heart and soul out to him, confessing my love for him too. Unfortunately, he was referring to a lump in my left breast, which I now need to get checked out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 437
You deserved it 4 612

Same thing different taste

Top comments

My hump, my hump, my hump, my lovely lady lumps... Check it out!

Well he was feeling your boob up. That's a good sign I suppose.

Comments

My hump, my hump, my hump, my lovely lady lumps... Check it out!

BrownSugar_fml 5

Well he was feeling your boob up. That's a good sign I suppose.

They just spent the night together, she confessed her love for him and was all full of hope, but there's no mention of him loving her back. How is this a good sign????

He liked her enough to let her know about the lump, which MIGHT be cancerous. He may have saved her life. NOT AN FML.

MF12 0

so he felt your breast? this is still good... even if you might have cancer :I'm sorry though hope you don't!

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Please remove yourself from the gene pool before you find a girl passed out on the side of the road and manage to reproduce.

''but if youre one of those people who think you have big **** but your just fat then **** you with your fat **** theyre not nice'' Dude. Your a douche.

rachexl 0
slushpup9696 12

If you have cancer, and I sincerely hope you don't, your crush finding it now could have given you a better chance of treating it than if you found it yourself later. Good luck with the tests and your crush.

boatkicker 4

Don't stress about it yet. Take it to a doctor and see, but in the mean time, it's not worth it to stress. There are TONS of common causes of breast lumps, many of which aren't damaging to your health. Get a doctor to check it out asap, anyways. And hey, think of it this, he was touching your breasts which must mean something, right?