Like a virgin

By JustSomeGuy - 30/07/2013 03:43 - United States - Bulverde

Spicy
Today, while taking my boyfriend's virginity, he started moaning, "Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!" He then started crying and praying. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 087
You deserved it 9 617

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Awe the poor kid lost his purity and now thinks he is going to hell.

Poor guy :( maybe he wasn't ready. Premarital sex can be pretty devastating to some people if they weren't fully prepared for it. I'm sorry it was a bad experience, OP.

Comments

I think you stopped and talked with him about it, else YDI. it should be about HIM, not YOU, so YDI for that one, at least. If he had such a reaction, he was probably not ready for it or it might have been painful. For those who haven't noticed, OP and his boyfriend are both guys.

I meant *I HOPE you stopped and talked with him*

@64 Yea, I think the FYL/YDI numbers would be different if it was obvious, or at lest, I think they SHOULD be

Still a better love story than Twilight.

Why is OP's name "just some guy"... I'd be crying too.

pinksilly 8

Maybe it felt so good it was like a religious experience .

srogue74 5

and then you blew your load all over his chest?

davikiin 6

Sounds like you did good, OP.

More likely the boyfriend's family is very religious and have drilled it into his head that gay people go to hell. Poor guy.

skyeyez9 24

It probably was extremely painful. I assumed being ****** in the ass is what happened. OPs username is "justsomeguy." The pain and maybe shame of it all made him cry and start praying. I have a feeling OP took advantage of a guy or even a teenage boy a lot younger than him.