I heard that

By Anonymous - 25/04/2011 09:20 - Ireland

Today, I organised a romantic day trip for me and my boyfriend to some tropical gardens. I packed lunch and paid for the tickets. He decided to bring a friend, who doesn't speak English. The only thing that he said that I understood was that, "Your girlfriend eats a lot." FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 291
You deserved it 4 498

Same thing different taste

Top comments

And you allowed the friend to come with you? You should have told your boyfriend to tell his little butt buddy to **** off.

sourgirl101 28

At first I thought it said ****- Ireland. Third wheels suck! Maybe plan better so your boyfriend knows it's a date for two and only two.

Comments

sourgirl101 28

At first I thought it said ****- Ireland. Third wheels suck! Maybe plan better so your boyfriend knows it's a date for two and only two.

sourgirl101 28

Oh and also....Do you hear those words a lot in different languages that you're able to translate them? If so..... wake up call!

doc_j 0

someones got **** on the brain dont worry i had to re read it also

sourgirl101 28

Does that mean you sometimes think with your ****?(:

RedPillSucks 31

**** on the brain and ****** on the brain need to get together.

where does something almost look like ****-ireland? i guess someone does have **** on their mind. no she doesnt look like ke$ha.

chloe2114 4

omg, she actually does look like ke$ha!! xoxo :)

You guys make me seem innocent. Gutter minds much? :O

boredbah 0

I thought I was the only one who read that...

BugsBunny1 4

Hey Redpill, ****** on the brain is MINE.

Idonebeenhad 17

Shouldn't the bf have been the one to organize something like that?

I'm just curious as to what your eating,food or....his......I think you know where I'm going.

ImaWiseGuy 5

haha...yea, your going no where with your moronic assumptions....

no, I really don't know where your going.

I don't know where you're going, but you killed the English language on the way.

ucofresh 4

That's just ignorant on your bf's part. Next time he decides to do something nice and romantic for you, bring a "friend" with tourette's!!

What an asshole. you should have thrown food at him. And then ran off.

Ooh ooh! I was SO hoping someone would say this so I could practice my KaySL impersonation. *ahem* Listen you ******* nutwagon, of the roughly 1.8 billion English speakers in the world, only about 1/6 of them spell it your way. The people that INVENTED the ******* language (that would be the English) decided to spell it "organise". Who the **** do you think you are to correct them?

@11, no, dumbass, it's organised. OP is not American. I'm not sure if people from other places spell it the American way, but I'm from South Africa (we use British English), and I was taught in primary school that we spell things like organise and realise with an s, whereas Americans use a z. I'm pretty sure there are more places that use ''organise'' rather than ''organize''. You are uneducated and outnumbered.

Pretty good English for a South African. I've been living in Australia for 12 years and I can barely structure a sentence as good as that. Unless of course you are of the English speaking Afrikaaners?

I love you Doc. I want to pee all over you.

Nope marinus, English is my first language, I'm not an Afrikaner.

BooGhosted 0

love how everyone ignores the peeing comment haha was so random!

If it's supposed to be a romantic getaway, why in the world would your boyfriend bring a third wheel?!

22cute 17
sourgirl101 28

I'm guessing because he bought another "guy" on his date to a tropical garden. Sounds weird to me.

Casuality 6

What language was he speaking? Maybe that's not what he meant, because some phrases have more than one meaning. And even if that's what he meant maybe the people in his country don't eat much. Let it go, it's not THAT bad.