I heard that

By Anonymous - 25/04/2011 09:20 - Ireland

Today, I organised a romantic day trip for me and my boyfriend to some tropical gardens. I packed lunch and paid for the tickets. He decided to bring a friend, who doesn't speak English. The only thing that he said that I understood was that, "Your girlfriend eats a lot." FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 291
You deserved it 4 498

Same thing different taste

Top comments

And you allowed the friend to come with you? You should have told your boyfriend to tell his little butt buddy to **** off.

sourgirl101 28

At first I thought it said ****- Ireland. Third wheels suck! Maybe plan better so your boyfriend knows it's a date for two and only two.

Comments

Considering you're in Cork, the guy might have actually been speaking English and still been unintelligible...

StatusSearch 8

He probably brought his friend so you'd eat even less. YDI & be happy he didn't bring 5 other friends.

omg he's a real dick you should dump him move on

Glenninator 4

learn to stand up for yourself idiot

organized is spelled with a "z" by the way

Idiot... Can you read? Scroll the **** up.

You should have put a stop to his friend coming along in the beginning. I would lose the dummy boyfriend you have if he can't realize that you were trying to be sweet and romantic.

kkalia3 0

dont be depress ur boyfriend is kind of moron .... no offence

#82: in the UK and Ireland, it's spelt 'organised'.

kinda odd that he can't speak English but can say that... might've Been a setup

To all the people saying that she shouldn't have let the friend come along-- it's hard to do that when the person is right there. I mean, if he literally showed up with the guy, they probably rode together. Sending the friend away would mean driving him back home, probably getting into a fight with the boyfriend, and (even though it would be completely untrue) coming across like a jerk to the friend, who probably had no idea that this was supposed to be a romantic getaway. Totally (or almost certainly) the boyfriend's fault, and not the fault of the friend. I feel sorry for that guy, as well as OP, as far as the third wheel thing goes. OP, don't listen to anyone saying that YDI. Trust me, I've been in this situation before. I had a boyfriend who did this sort of thing all the time. I would get so mad at him, and he would say it wouldn't happen again... It did. Explain to him that you need a head's up when he is bringing a friend, especially when it is a pre-planned (and obviously meant to be romantic) date like this. I hope this was a one time thing.