Hypocrite much?

By sonofahypocriticalwhore - 07/12/2012 17:06 - United States

Today, my mom bitched me out and threatened to send me to a Bible camp, after catching me admiring a photo of a bikini model, which is apparently "immoral behavior." This is the same woman who cheated on my dad twice, justifying it by claiming the Devil tempted her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 599
You deserved it 2 293

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hypocrites at their finest. Anything is okay for them to do with their religion as their excuse but as soon as someone else does it they're immoral, hellbound people.

I hear there are lots of naughty, naughty girls at bible camp.

Comments

Ah, as my grandma is. I have gay friends and she tells me that I need to find Jesus (because my friends are gay?) even though my grandpa isn't the father of my mom. She won't admit it, even 50 years later.

mariet_fml 23

Yikes! Sorry, OP. Religious fanaticism and hypocrisy aren't a good mix. It sounds like your mom could use some serious therapy.

Bowlcuts 1
osm1989_fml 6

You know what I haven't seen on here in a bit? An FML where the comments get shut down because people get too carried away about religion or homosexuality or some other "touchy subject." ...but I feel it coming on...

Quest_ 13

And when you say 'admiring a photo' do you actually mean furiously ejaculating all over it with your sister's underwear draped over your face?

Obey_StudBoii 23

Wow. You should have some respect for her instead of talking crap about her behind her back. If she caught you admiring a photo then just shut up, don't talk back and deal with it. Point being? Don't talk crap about someone who brought you into this world. She could be here today and gone tomorrow.

See, I was going to vote "I agree, your life sucks", but then I saw you called your mum a "wh*re". YDI.

Obey_StudBoii 23

I was thinking the exact same thing bout OP.

So cheating on your spouse isn't considered whorish now?

stoptrying 9

He deserves to have a ***** of a mother because he's honest? What kinda ****** up logic is that?

Implying that you don't judge your parents is ludicrous. Of course you do - we all do. He's just more honest about it. I'd lose a lot of respect for my mom too if were cheated on her spouse.