Hypocrite much?

By sonofahypocriticalwhore - 07/12/2012 17:06 - United States

Today, my mom bitched me out and threatened to send me to a Bible camp, after catching me admiring a photo of a bikini model, which is apparently "immoral behavior." This is the same woman who cheated on my dad twice, justifying it by claiming the Devil tempted her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 599
You deserved it 2 293

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hypocrites at their finest. Anything is okay for them to do with their religion as their excuse but as soon as someone else does it they're immoral, hellbound people.

I hear there are lots of naughty, naughty girls at bible camp.

Comments

Get out of that house as soon as possible...

It's easy, hand her excuse right back at her... if she refutes it, get the hell out of there.

SiSiRabbit 6

Did you at least say the devil tempted you?

lolnatalyloves 9

what a bitch. moms can be so hypocritical they lie to u soo much. now that im alot smarter i think back to all the lies my parents told me.

what a bitch. moms can be so hypocritical they lie to u soo much. now that im alot smarter i think back to all the lies my parents told me.

i think it goes against ppl's christianity to stop being friends with u because ur an athiest.

Super religious ppl make me sick. Anything is more believable than the bible. Don't let them make u waste your life on religion. Have your own beliefs. Religion is for the weak minded. If there's anything greater than us, it's definitely not in the bible. If there was no religion there would be world peace. END RELIGION!!

elmateo_fml 9

No there wouldn't be. To say religion is for the weak minded is an over the top statement, some of what the bible has to offer is actually pretty good moral lessons that can be applied today. For instance if you actually looked into the story of the good samaritan, it's actually a story about a misfit who did the right thing when the religious authority didn't. Trust me, there is discipline in religion. I escaped the whole over the top attitude of it and this coming out of 13 years of religious studies. I have a respect for what religion has offered, yet I know of the excuses people have made to do such atrocities is religion. And I say no there wouldn't be world peace because no matter what man will always find a reason to fight. Remember Bush didn't use only religion to go to Iraq, he used politics. I know nutbags like this person's mom, they make excuses for themselves then justify it saying it was somehow God's will. Religion is a good thing to explore, a lot of our morality comes from many religions, most common do not kill or steal. If you hate religion with a passion, you are no better than the religious nuts who hate people like you because well within both sides there is good and evil.