Hott

By purple - 24/03/2012 05:30 - United States - Katy

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend decided to pleasure me with a handjob. It was incredibly painful because she didn't understand that my foreskin isn't as flexible as she thought it to be. I didn't have the heart to tell her to stop until she asked, "Is it supposed to turn this color?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 140
You deserved it 12 374

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mrphychrs 5

how can she knows she's doin it wrong if you don't tell her? gotta let her know that kinda stuff bud

Take extreme pain instead of just saying "hey babe use some lube and be gentle"

Comments

perdix 29

Was she looking for bugs? The OP is yet another poster child for Mohels Я Us.

perdix 29

Ingrates! At least 5 people didn't appreciate the extra work I put into it to get that Cyrillic backwards R in there!

Dont worry I understood your reference! *thumbs up your comment*

linkinpark98 23

What color did it turn? O.O That should tell ya that you should have asked her to stop a long time ago.

If his username is any indication, it turned purple :/

Sorry but ydi. Most girls don't know much about foreskin, most guys don't have it so we don't need to worry about it. Plus, if we're doing something that hurts we want to know, it won't hurt our feelings. We'll probably feel bad for hurting you, but don't be afraid to say "hey I'd prefer this" and then show us what DOES feel good.

Actually more men do have foreskin compared to the 30% which don't.

YDI from me. If my wife does something to me and it hurts, I immediately tell her so she will stop.

cuddlebunny3548 11
josiemorehouse 12

Dude!!!!! One word: LUBE!!!! Jesus you'd think she'd at least spit on it or something. Wow. You should speak up. A quiet lover is someone who doesn't get their needs met. Plus, what is the thrill of a hand job, guys?? You'd think a BJ would be better?? Tell your girl to open up and say ahh, or keep a bottle of lube somewhere close by. YDI for not speaking up.

Torva_fml 16

Thank you, I completely agree. I can jerk myself off anytime! Do something exciting and use something that I don't have, or can't do.

Uh, excuse me while I wonder why you're commenting about what feels better to a guy. Didn't realize females had penises now. Maybe OP and his GF and relatively new and haven't fooled around much yet and they're taking it slow. If you don't think guys like hand jobs then that's good for you, I feel bad for whatever guy you end up with. Hand jobs =/= the same feeling as the guy doing it himself. Also you can say the same from a females perspective, why would a guy ever finger you if you can do it yourself? If you don't give hand jobs, don't expect to get fingered. By the way, lube is -not- necessary if you're just getting started or being gentle.

MrGroovy28 7

Listen sweet heart you aren't really hearing her out. It is totally normal and desirable for the opposite sex to recognize what their partner likes. From experience I know type of foreplay or maneuvers a girl may enjoy and that is a good thing. While correct hand-jobs are not most desirable preference, it definitely is great for foreplay. And the chick above though has some valid points, does not know if oral sex is something new or comfortable to couple.

skristen69 0

U should have stopped her and helped her out. She would have thanked u later

Either teach her to do it right, or tell her to stick to giving you ********

Wtf, why didn't you tell her how to do it? I thought guys cared more about their attachments than that. She doesn't have one herself, how's she supposed to perfect her technique if you don't tell her what you like? Apart from that, fyl! I don't have a penis, but I can imagine the pain!

It's really ok to say - that hurts, then show her how you grip it your self. "like this." Don't be angry - be matter of fact and when she gets it right, give her some good feedback. To the guy who said "we don't bite down there" - it is possible at times to be a little too rough - I've had to say that hurts even to my husband who knows me pretty well. Your partner is not a mind reader - speak up! YDI