Hott

By purple - 24/03/2012 05:30 - United States - Katy

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend decided to pleasure me with a handjob. It was incredibly painful because she didn't understand that my foreskin isn't as flexible as she thought it to be. I didn't have the heart to tell her to stop until she asked, "Is it supposed to turn this color?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 140
You deserved it 12 374

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mrphychrs 5

how can she knows she's doin it wrong if you don't tell her? gotta let her know that kinda stuff bud

Take extreme pain instead of just saying "hey babe use some lube and be gentle"

Comments

YDI for using the phrase "I didn't have the heart to tell..." What man says that weak ass phrase?

a sympathetic man whos rational heart wants the woman he loves to be comfortable with him at all times, that, my good sir, is the kind of man who uses that phrase. what would you say? "that dumb bitch hurt me"? just because it is dead in you, chivalry is not dead with everyone.

Well, you can't really expect her to know what feels good or not for a man instinctively. You're not born with that knowledge, you learn.

Foreskin is pretty flexible and can take a lot of abuse and has very little feeling. She must have had a G.I. Joe Kung fu grip to cause that much pain. I would have said something for the fear that she might rip it off entirely.

It's flexible and can take abuse but has an immense amount of feeling.

Tell her and she will never touch it again!

That username helped add to the hysterical mental image I had.

You should have just asked her nicely to be more gentle. when I was new at that stuff my boyfriend helped guide me through it by showing me what he likes, and I never took offense at it. I rather he tell me then just lay there wishing I would stop. She wants to make you feel good, so show her how to do and you will both be happy.

GOD4GIVEIDONT 0

Just tell her! She wants to please you. The first time I gave a handjob I was super nervous and didn't know what to do (I was basically just rubbing it) and was thankful when my boyfriend told me, he even guided my hand at first.