Hott

By purple - 24/03/2012 05:30 - United States - Katy

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend decided to pleasure me with a handjob. It was incredibly painful because she didn't understand that my foreskin isn't as flexible as she thought it to be. I didn't have the heart to tell her to stop until she asked, "Is it supposed to turn this color?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 140
You deserved it 12 374

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mrphychrs 5

how can she knows she's doin it wrong if you don't tell her? gotta let her know that kinda stuff bud

Take extreme pain instead of just saying "hey babe use some lube and be gentle"

Comments

You didn't have to tell her to stop. You could have just helped guide her using your own hands.

illabye 0

Don't ever let her near your **** with her mouth. She might bite it and be like "is this skin supposed to be in my mouth?" Next time teach her OP.

Aaaaaw. You must really love your girlfriend or be a very nice person to take that kind of pain just to spare her some embarrassment. Still, you should have said something if she was hurting you. There are ways to communicate such things gently.

Just show her how you like it instead of telling her she's doing it wrong. She IS trying to please you after all. I'm quite sure if you were having sex & it was hurting HER, she would let you know. It's not criticism; it's learning each other's bodies.

If this happened with my boyfriend I'd get embarrassed because of the obvious, but also because I'd been hurting him and he wouldn't have felt like he can tell me when it doesn't feel good. So the only right thing to do would be telling your girlfriend what actually feels good, instead of pretending everything's fine when it's not. To save us ladies some embarrassment. Thanks.

Totally the look I was going for... It's more Janis Joplin atm though.

It sounds to me like you have phimosis. You should go consult with a surgeon about a GASP!! circumcision.

23- Perhaps. The impression I get isn't there's something wrong with his genitals, just her technique. I mean, most all men do or have jerked off, and I think he'd have noticed if every time he did, his penis felt like a roman candle while changing a variety of a interesting colours. ;)

He says his foreskin isn't flexible. That's not normal.

^ He said She didn't understand that his foreskin wasn't as flexible as she thought it to be, not that his foreskin wasn't actually flexible. Maybe he does need that consult, but I'm thinking she was just a tad aggressive in her handling, something I've experienced a few times before. One of my ex-girlfriends tried to pull my skin back to my testicles, then well past the actual length of my penis, thinking that was normal. That hurt a lot and I'm imagining OP's experiencing the same thing. :P Then again, there's no rule saying it can't be a bit from column A, a bit from column B. ;)

SecretMe00 5

"isn't as flexible as SHE thought it would be"... He wasn't saying that it's not flexible... Just not as flexible as she assumed.

No, Doc, he says that his foreskin isn't as flexible (!) as she thought it would be (!). Who knows, she might have thought that you could take it all the way up and all the way down. Edit, third one in a row! Yeah!

^ I'm pretty sure Doc got it the first THREE ******* times someone said it. Geez, he makes one mistake and suddenly it's a shooting range...

Geez, I make one flame war-inducing comment... Unless she's completely insane, women understand the flexibility of skin, of which foreskin is made. I could be wrong, but only the crazy foreskin-yanking girlfriend can confirm it for sure. :)

Pssh, Doc... I overestimated the flexibility of my partner's foreskin the first times. Tried to pull it way too far. Must have been painful, but yeah, he also thought that it was the best idea to suffer in silence. But I can assure you that I am not completely insane.

aruam365 24

I have never experienced any problems with this... granted I haven't been with many guys but I can't even understand how this would be an issue because everyone (should) knows genitals are really sensitive and you should be aware of that and be gentle as to not hurt your partner!

35 - I'm surprised no one else commented on the fact that A GIRL TRIED TO PULL YOUR FORESKIN TO YOUR TESTICLES?!?!?? wtf?? That hurt me and I don't even have foreskin.

84- I kind of assumed no one wanted to hear the grim details if no one asked. ;) For sake or clarity though, she tried, she did not succeed and I did not require stitches. And unlike OP, I did not remain silent about it either when I immediately offered to show her an alternative technique. ;) Oh and Doc, wasn't trying to burn you, just debating. :) Cheers.

89 - good thing you're ok. Sorry you were manhandled. A comedian once said that penises cause guys to be such assholes to girls out of revenge for being mutilated at a young age (circumcision). He said that the penis hides in the shadows plotting vengeful schemes like the Phantom from Phantom of the Opera. Would you agree?

Damn, I'm eternally grateful to my parents for having me circumcised. Sorry OP.

Girls... FYI, it's not like pulling carrots out of the ground.

Oh god, do you have any idea how annoying the 'Girls...' in your comment is? For your information, we don't have a penis, so how are we supposed to know what's pleasurable and what's painful IF OUR PARTNER DOESN'T SAY IT? Sigh.

38 - Yes I know, and i intended to infuriate you. Also not having the equipment isn't an excuse. Men don't have a ******, but we don't bite when we eat the cookie.

Rdrr - some men do. Knowing what to do and what not to do isn't innate, it's learned. Djeepee has a good point.

Not having the equipment is a damn good excuse. Sure, there will be people who can handle the private parts of the opposite gender perfectly from the first time, but the majority needs exercise. And please, don't act like men are sex gods while girls are inexperienced noobs. It's not because you don't bite a ****** (wtf?) that you are doing it good. You do realise that bad fingering can be painful/boring?

skristen69 0

Agree with djeepee. Plus sex can be painful if done wrong as well. U will never know how to do it right if u don't try and learn. All he had to do was show her how he wanted it. It's not just us girls! Guys do things wrong to, but I've never heard of anyone biting a ****** so good luck..

It pains me to say... I know that feel Ç_Ç