Heavy rotation

By shescomfortablynumb - 05/06/2009 07:49 - United States

Today, I had a third date with a great guy. Over dinner, he told me that he wanted to see more of me. When I agreed, he pulled out his schedule book and started to tell me he was dating 5 other women besides me. He then told me what week in the "rotation" would be mine. He wasn't kidding. FML
I agree, your life sucks 65 840
You deserved it 4 785

Same thing different taste

Top comments

may_cause_fail 0

...At least he's organized? D:

Wow. You should continue dating him and see if you win.

Comments

sunshine2940 0

I don't really see the problem with this...There's nothing wrong with dating more than one person, unless you both agree to be in an exclusive relationship.

kandi_shop_xoxo 0

That's when you say, "Sorry, that's the week my husband gets back from his UFC training"

There's nothing wrong with casually dating several people at the same time as long as you're up front and honest with everyone about it. In fact, everyone should do it once they hit a college-level age (get your heart broken in high-school so you know what it's like, then date everyone you possibly can until you're ready to settle down, that way you'll know exactly what you're looking for.) But I digress. He could have been a little more tactful in the way he let you know he just wanted to casually date.

By the way, if you want him to see you more often, go out and find some guys to date as well and don't think about him. If you guys happen to meet up, great, if not, no big deal. Always seem slightly out of reach to him, yet still attainable.

Lucky him, u sound hot if u want u can be in my planner too.

rofl what is the problem here? He was honest with you about it - it wasn't like you two had been sleeping together for weeks and then he was like "oh btw ur #6, LOLZ!!" If you are not into that it's cool, but don't dog this guy out because he is : /

BlumpkinDinner 0

Did you guys ****? Are you gonna have an orgy?

Forget about him, he's obviously not as great as you think :)