By bootycall:( - 15/02/2017 13:00 - United States - Oxnard

Today, I went on what I thought was my fifth date with a guy. We finally got intimate and it was amazing. As soon as it was over, he said : "Sorry babe, I should get going. I have a date tomorrow and I'd hate to be tired for it." FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 922
You deserved it 1 253

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If you two haven't had a conversation about whether this was a relationship, and an exclusive one at that, he probably thinks it's open. And, technically, if you two haven't discussed being exclusive, he isn't really doing anything wrong... as much as it would still suck for you.

Sounds like he may have assumed it was a "friends with benefits" situation. That, or he just assumes it's an open relationship. Either way, he's being an ass and isn't worth being upset over.

Comments

Sounds like he may have assumed it was a "friends with benefits" situation. That, or he just assumes it's an open relationship. Either way, he's being an ass and isn't worth being upset over.

Damn, you might want to run as fast as you can from the bullshit!

If you two haven't had a conversation about whether this was a relationship, and an exclusive one at that, he probably thinks it's open. And, technically, if you two haven't discussed being exclusive, he isn't really doing anything wrong... as much as it would still suck for you.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Multiple first dates..? That doesn't make sense.

You could have multiple dates in the same week, i saw that on steve harvey and everyone agreed lol ?

CBL88 25

How does him going on dates with other people signal that he thinks op is the one?

I can see where he's coming from.. I'm dating more than one person to find the correct one. So you might want to talk to him and see where y'all stand as a relationship as it sounds like he might think it's open.

Why go on dates with several people? Why not become friends and if anything, you will have a great friend.

lemonlaide 9

Where's the issue? 5 dates is hardly exclusive material. You're number 1 problem is you didn't talk to him about it. 5 dates doesn't equal a relationship. Sex doesn't equal a relationship either. If you don't wana date someone who dates other people you need to be upfront about it. No title or talk no issue.

Some people go on dates with multiple people before choosing one. I personally find this wrong.

I think it's fine as long as you're not being intimate with each one

It's fine as long as everyone is on the same page. That's all the clarification you need

This is why you always have the talk to confirm stuff like this before you have sex. Am I your girl/boyfriend? Are you monogamous? Are you interested in anyone else? Just so both people are clear and there's no confusion.