Heavy rotation

By shescomfortablynumb - 05/06/2009 07:49 - United States

Today, I had a third date with a great guy. Over dinner, he told me that he wanted to see more of me. When I agreed, he pulled out his schedule book and started to tell me he was dating 5 other women besides me. He then told me what week in the "rotation" would be mine. He wasn't kidding. FML
I agree, your life sucks 65 838
You deserved it 4 785

Same thing different taste

Top comments

may_cause_fail 0

...At least he's organized? D:

Wow. You should continue dating him and see if you win.

Comments

Sambo110 0

Haha, this made me laugh. But that does suck for you.

why is this man operating week-by-week? he should go day-by-day and you can have every sixth day! otherwise you'd only see him like every other month and I can't see how that'd be conducive to good relations. lol jk. sucks for you.

Well that sounds blunt...but the fact that he was honest with you about that is actually a pretty good sign...it's not like he's sneaking around, right?

Wait, everyone doesn't do dates by rotation? Cmon, it's variety! -kidding-

KwitIt 0

Ouch, fyl. I hope you got up and left after that...

Ther sad thing about the situation is that there are 5 other woman totally cool with the arrangement.

shadexilmaendu 4

Why is that automatically sad though? That seems like a silly arrangement; but I'm in an open relationship; I'm a big fan of the free love idea (sans the diseases, keep it safe guys). That's not to say its for everyone; a lot of people have trouble with that sort of arrangement, it takes a lot of trust and security, jealousy will kill things quickly otherwise. But if some people are okay with that, who are we to say they're wrong? Everyone has their own opinions and preferences when it comes to relationships.